Da Buddha + bud [pics]

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by XTC, Sep 11, 2009.

1. i just got the same da buddha last thursday off ebay from wharehousegoodsonline and i got the same grinder.

Da buddha is fucking amazing

2. ohhh!, ohhh my god, 4 days, lol, nice

3. Could you just get that all really poo like, and then boil it in butter, then make brownies? :D

4. yeah i suppose you could...but i'm gonna wait till it's much more resinated and then scrape it up and add it to my bowls, get super high.

but i'm using the vaped bud to bake brownies, not the vape resin...do you understand yet lol

5. Lol CHIN CHECK

knockout buds!

6. yes, sorry i never actually seen vaped bud hahaha and i was really high, but that resin idea was kinda good, lol, it might not work tho, just make it a lil stronger, idk haha.

7. I am so very jealous of that vape and of how much bud you have. So, so jealous.

8. where in the world do u get your information?

9. This info is readily available on Da Buddha's site.

10. ive been sent into a virtual trance which would best be described using the following emoticons... (and o yes..i too am an ellipses whore)

:eek: initial shock
    :mad: ensuing anger as a result of misplaced rage
    :confused: puzzlement in identifying said rage
    :rolleyes: acknowledgment that said rage is due to the fact i smoke mexico brick whilst u blo fiyah
    :( necessary depression knowing that i should be blowing said fiyah
    ;)feeling of balance restored knowing that i'll soon be a member of the guerilla growin nation of backyard/basement botantists

...i ask that you never send me on such an emoticonal rollercoaster again... o and in case anyone was wondering...

:cool: im cool now

11. I also was taken back by that! Might I inquire as to what buds you are smoking? they look very very nice.

12. I just got a Buddha as well! I LOVE it! Its so much better than my cheap chinese box copy.

13. lmao, that made me crack up so hard

14. Anyone have any experience getting one of these in Canada? Don't want to risk shipping it up through customs. I noticed vaporizers.ca sells them, but not sure if they're a Canadian distributor.

The thing looks sweet and I've read only good reviews so far, this is probably going to be my first vap!

15. I got mine from there and it was delivered the next day. Great company. :wave:

16. Order has been placed, went with the black version... Psyched to use it, hope it shows up this week!

17. Everything showed up nicely, still getting used to it, but it definitely works WELL and is high quality. Very worth the price.

Always a little worried a little plant material is going to fall out of the wand into the heater, even when packed lightly... Is this a problem at all or am I just doing something wrong?

18. [quote name='"Hobocop"']Everything showed up nicely, still getting used to it, but it definitely works WELL and is high quality. Very worth the price.

Always a little worried a little plant material is going to fall out of the wand into the heater, even when packed lightly... Is this a problem at all or am I just doing something wrong?[/quote]

I doubt you're doing something wrong, as there's the risk of this happening with the DBV due to the angle the wand connects, but if you pack it down (just a little) it should stay level, as long as you ease it in the joint.

I've seen people put their DBVs on slants though (like an old binder for example) to help this though. If it's getting annoying that's what I would try.

19. just pack a bowl in loosely, no need to press it down and stuff. and then when you want to take a hit, start inhaling before you put the wand into the heating element so that the suction holds your bud up and none falls down. after the first hit it will stay in position for subsequent hits due to the heat (until you stir the bowl up, of course)

:smoke:

20. It just takes some time to get used to the Buddha is all. Every once and a while I still get a little carried away and either pack too much, get a little shaky and it drops, or just forget to turn it down from full blast before I have my first toke. It only takes a couple of lungfulls of smoke to learn quickly to pay attention!

I love my DBV, and am really starting to dislike smoking. Don't get me wrong, a good doobie is always awesome, but, this vapeing business is the way to go.