Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da Buddah vs. Arizer Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewYorkStoner, Mar 18, 2012.

1. OK so from all my other threads I have finally limited what I am going to get between 2 products, The Azizer Extreme Q or Da Buddah. Which should I buy? Give me your opinions and experiences using these vapes. Thanks again

2. They are both absolutely incredible vapes, and pretty similar prices as well I believe.

The differences would mainly be as follows.

An extreme q would be able to do both bags and whips. A Da buddha would only be able to do whips. Personally I don't care for bags, but if that kind of versatility was important - then an extreme q would be your vape.

However, the DBV would be a better whip vaporizer in my opinion. The EQ is a great whip vape, don't get me wrong, but the DBV/SSV are the best whip vapes on the market. But sometimes being the jack of all trades means it's a master of none.

The EQ would display the temperature, whereas the DBV would not display an exact temperature. This isn't something that should concern you though. For bag vapes - having a temperature display makes sense. However, in a whip vaporizer, how fast you pull has a DRASTIC impact on temperature. So when using the EQ or DBV as a whip vape, the temperature would never be correct for every person or even every session. This isn't a drawback, there's just no reason for the DBV to have a temp display.

The DBV has a knob that can people can set to a desired position. People often keep the dial pointed straight up for vaping, around 12-1, but experimentation is necessary but easy. The DBV also has the advantage of being customizable if that's something that interests you. Custom wands, mouthpieces, hoses, and even worked glass temp knobs are available.

3. BAM! Da Buddha. BAM!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqRp_JxFPgI]da buddha durability test #2 - YouTube[/ame]

4. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']The DBV has a knob that can people can set to a desired position. People often keep the dial pointed straight up for vaping, around 12-1, but experimentation is necessary but easy. The DBV also has the advantage of being customizable if that's something that interests you. Custom wands, mouthpieces, hoses, and even worked glass temp knobs are available.[/quote]

what does the knob do??

5. It adjusts temperature. I always have mine pointed straight up or slightly past.

6. The knob is just the temperature knob used to turn on the vape and increase or decrease temprature, and glass options are avaliable. It will come with a metal one standard.

7. but what is the point of it if it doesnt show the temperature? how would you know how high to put it if obviously you didnt tell me to put it straight up?

8. [quote name='"NewYorkStoner"']but what is the point of it if it doesnt show the temperature? how would you know how high to put it?[/quote]

It wouldn't matter either way, a temp display on a whip vaporizer would always be incorrect. It can't tell how fast you're pulling. So you would have the exact same issue with the Extreme Q. You could set it at a normal temp, and it would display a normal temperature, but if you pulled too slow it would be too hot, higher than the temperature displayed.

You know how far to put the knob on the DBV, and you know how high to set the temp on the EQ - based on experience.

I set my knob pointing around straight up (so as if it's pointing to the 12 (noon) position). I move anywhere from 12-1. If you get a DBV/SSV, you should start around 11, and slowly move up to your liking.

But the point is that with a whip vaporizer, it's impossible to have an accurate temp display (with the possible exception of the complex VapeXhale Cloud), so DBV didn't put a temp display, because it wouldn't do much. It would only serve as a reminder of preferences. The knob does the same thing.

9. thanks for all the help guys