D&D while high...

Discussion in 'General' started by bluhaze, Apr 30, 2009.

1. so i just started playing dungeons and dragons recently. i never thought i would play d&d, but i figured why not, and it turned out pretty fun. but last time we played i came high, and damn, it was awesome :smoking:. it was way more interesting and exciting. so if you play, i totally recommend getting blazed beforehand.

2. Did you dress up to?

lol just playin dude if i was going to play D&D id get blitzed before it too

3. Oh man. My brother plays this game.... Its pretty off.

4. People who play D&D say that WoW is just D&D online

The more you know *star*

5. haha no dress up. but honestly, the group of people i play with aren't really the stereotypical "d&d nerds" i play sports, love the outdoors, travel, and am fairly artistic... i consider myself well rounded. i'll try almost anything once, and d&d is pretty fun :smoke:

6. Is pretty much how my dad spent the 70's and early 80's, haha.

I've always wanted to at least try this game...I'd play as a rogue and steal everyone's shit, while backstabbing them of course.

7. To hell with D&D, try tabletop Warhammer 40k while baked. Good times.

8. I don't play, but I collect.

:cool:

9. ha ha ha, i used to play magic the gathering alot:cool:

10. Ive been wanting to get into D & D for a while now. I dont care how geeky it is I think it would be fun as hell. I love role playing games so I'm pretty sure i'd have fun with it.

11. its great. one of my favorite aspects is that you can do whatever the hell you want with it. if you can think it, you can do it.

12. Me and one of my friends have been trying to find a 420 friendly D&D group!

13. Dressing up would be so fun, but so time consuming.
    DnD is the best, its hard to find a good campaign though, can't be too big or too small, and you almost need a complete nerd to be your DM and be good at it.

14. yeah i definitely dont know enough about the game to dm. its a lot of information you need to know