Czech Republic Moves To Legalize Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by GanjaFreak, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Great, positive news!

2. Oh god did I laugh when I read this part:

Oh that is gold! :rolleyes::D Think this joker has some growers in mind somewhere already that he just Miiiight get some financial kickback from? :rolleyes:

As "positive" as the news appears regarding medical cannabis, we can all see how its just a fight to control who prospers from it. Medical laws are injurious, (as crazy as that sounds) and we must watch this with care. So much of the "medical" legislation is acting like a funnel pushing it to special interests.

3. I remarked on a different post about my concerns that our own (USA)medical communities may have reservations about legalization for that very reason (becoming special interests) ... my comment was not well recieved:(

4. Was your comment about legalization though? If it was about medical programs being a mechanism to push it to special interests, or decriminalization, then certainly that potential exists.

Legalization
    , for anyone who understands the issues involved, should not garner any negative reactions. Not in these parts. :D

Always say what you mean and use the correct terminology and no one should get their undies in a wad. ;)

5. I wondered in my post, how the medical provider community (dispensaries etc) viewed legalization, and remarked that the large $$ now flowing through the "industry" might effect the willingness of said community to endorse a push for full legality. In essence I was saying that the medical community had become a "special interest" by virtue of the $$ they were making, not such a terrible thing to say is it?

6. #8 NefariousBredd, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    By "These Parts".... you mean the Land of the Free and The Home of the Brave? Or just these forums?

If you mean the USA, you mean where innocence is assumed until proven guilty, dependent upon the contents of your pockets? That's how it's written, right? No?

Victimless Crime is the direct result of cowardice on the part of American Citizens.

One of my favorite quotes:

“This Nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”

-Elmer Davis

7. well said indeed