Cycling

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Mason1990, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Any1 on here like to do a bit of cycling I used to cycle quite a lot and am just recently gettin back into road cycling no racing or anything just for fun. Does any one else enjoy cycling

2. i try to daily also trying to let it take place of my daily driving i love the freedom i feel on my bike to

3. Ye I'm just trying to build up fitness again to bike to work

4. it gets alot easier im using a schwin solitare i git with city tires n the gears help alot

5. rode about 40 miles yesterday, first ride of the spring really. only climbed about 1000 feet but it was a nice warm day perfect for a spring ride

6. On the road I'm guessing?

I'm looking forward to the day that I can do that on my mountain bike. And road bike...seeing as I don't have one of those yet.

7. yea on a road, although i did ride a few choice singletracks i know of along the way.

only thing sore is my ass bone a bit, need to tilt my seat back just slightly more it was pushing me forward.

8. Heh, everyone at the shop comments on how much my saddle is pitched up, and how I must not have any balls or something. Since I'm the youngest there plenty of balls dropping jokes abound.

It's that way though because its an MTB and on the trail you have to be able to go over roots and things that want to stop the bike and throw you forward, so that helps with that.

Also I think the way my butt is has something to do with it. Everyone says it's really bony, meaning my sit bones are fairly prominent. And it's just more comfortable on MTB geometry.