Cyber tramp

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Alone And Strange, Jan 3, 2015.

1. I gave a few bob to a tramp today in a supermarket carpark,we get chatting and he told me that he had a good day begging and went on the piss last night and someone nicked his I phone off the bar,then had a little rant about losing his TV access and e,mail acounts which i thought wasnt bad for someone who lived in a cardboard box on a pallet. A.A.S

2. Its ok mate i found my phone,and who you calling a fucking tramp!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah man I've seen many experiments of non poor people begging and getting more than minimum wage

4. Sweet

5. I have no idea what your saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Got my dillies on the pepper tan, yeah?

7. The homeless on the corner during the holidays.getting more dollar bills then a stripper i tell ya h`wat

really guys?

OP gave homeless man money, homeless man related story of getting drunk and having his iphone stolen off the bar.

9. ...i understood everything except for 'bob'.  That one word confused the shit out of me.

In america it sounds like you just said, 'I went down on him a couple of times'.. :|

10. Bob is a term for 5pence I had to ask lol
    But he used shilling instead of 5p.(thought that would confuse you even more)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Right, is this dude speaking hieroglyphics?

12. "Cyber tramp" has a much different meaning here in America...aka "the states".

13. Us English folk have to put up with so much American jargon here on grasscity but we just look it up and keep quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. So it's not about a hooker?