Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cyber toke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jac the trippah, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Would it be possible to organise some sort of cyber toke soon? As in maybe we could use skype or messenger etc to link up and web cam and have cyber seshions. I used to do this with my best friend interstate and, my other mate from Sweeden and just cyber toke. It's like a real life sesh but behind the screen :p

Let me know if anyone's interested.:)

2. There's a site for this. It's like chatroulette except everyone is blazing. I forgot the website name but if you search around you'll find it.

3. I was gonna say too much penis on chat roulette. Far too much.

What do I type in the search bar? People getting high on cam :p

4. Bowler I swear I'm not just saying this now cause I'm blazed but... YOU LITERALLY ARE THE KING I SWEAR! For that link you are king.

Oh dear this website looks like alot of trouble.

5. I can imagine having undercover cops bust me on that SeshRoulette

6. I know Mars me too! It'd be like me *pulls bong*

*vid flashes on two uniform cops scream*
    You're under arrest! Put down the contraband and state your name and address

I start screaming and panicking not yet realise it's an American cop.

Time passes grass grows etc.

*I then realise it's an American cop. I continue to pull my bong and blow smoke at the screen*

7. I spent around 3 minutes determining what this thread was gonna be about before I clicked it. I thought it was gonna be a story about cyber-sex + weed.

8. You must have been one disappointed PurpFiend then huh? If you go on chatroulette you will see all of those above things in addition to some penises.