Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CVS - Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mjmama25, Aug 8, 2011.

1. i've got CVS and thats how I got my medical up here in Washington...i'm happy to meet another person that understands how much it sucks and how much mmj actually helps.

2. I was diagnosed with CVS in the 6th grade. Not to many people understand my illness and Ive only met one other person that has it. Ive tried many different medications but good ole mary jane has always had my back.

3. Hey, sorry you have this shitty condition too. I don't know how old you are, but my condition has gotten a little better with age. I think that's a lot because I've learned how to manage it better and recognize the early symptoms so I can react sooner. And consistent access to meds helps a ton! If I didn't grow my own meds I don't think I would be nearly as healthy as I am now.

4. #5 Izzy Mandelbaum, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    Has anyone considered microbial sources?

Gut microbiome can affect the entire body. From bone mass regulation, to hormone levels, to brain chemistry, to insulin resistance, etc . . . .
    Everything in that video mention genetics, but no mention of how microbial sources can affect the entire body :confused_2:

5. Is this like acid reflex

What are symptoms
    I spit phem in morning and throw up

So do I have cvs

6. If you google it, you can find a couple of informative videos that explain it pretty well. It's mostly unexplained nausea, vomiting, and it can include heart burn, headaches, cramps and diarrah. Hot baths relieve some symptoms for a lot of people, but sometimes the only way to get through a bout is by sleeping for a few days. That's when it gets really bad. Usually I just feel sick and puke in the mornings but it goes away by mid afternoon. The older I get and the more consistent my meds are, the less my condition effects me now.

7. I think I have u should check out my other thread about this topic

8. Mj mama and I have had the problem way longer than we've smoked weed though..I've had it since I was 2 ;)