Cutting off fan leafs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by yerluckyguy, Jun 10, 2008.

1. A friend of mine has a 6" tall plant with 6 nodes, he cut off all of the 12 main fan leafs and left all of the side branches on with the little leafs and its been about 3 days and the plant didnt seem effected thusfar. Think there is anything that will happen he had the fan leafs touching a 18" flouro tube, and they turned DARK green then the tips got a lil nute burnt so he just cut off all of the main stems fan leaves?????

2. sounds stressful...

3. ouch plant will be stressed for a little while

4. oh yeah he cut the fan leafs off then put it into a dark period of 36 hrs

5. DON'T CUT ANY FAN LEAVES OFF!!!!!!!! that is where all your nutrients are stored. if they are getting burned then move the light. don't take a leaf off unless its about 60% dead.

6. well the plant he had died HAHAHA i dont mean to laugh at a plant dieng by any means i laughed cuz i called him out about diong that and he started crying and i left and dont wanna talk to him he is weird i knew this guy for 6 years and he goes soft im really homofobic so thats probbly the problem god why idid i sayy that, man im...... staring at my pic of tities by my name

7. You alright man you aint gonna start cryin now are ya!! JK
    :hello::eek:for the titties

8. so anony sends me a thing about it asking if i uploaded it but i didnt it was a default picture for avatars so he was cool with it and no i dont care that it died man it wasnt mine i wasnt making any decisions about it i just watch him cuz i cant grow myself ne more