Cute girl at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrinceSoHigh, Feb 28, 2008.

1. so, i just started a new job at some small restaurant place near my house..... lo and behold there is a foxy little latina just as pretty as can be, DOING THE SAME JOB AS ME!! (she's training me).

a little background... ive never really liked latinas, especially ones ive worked with cause from my experience most (if not all) that ive seen are fat, wear REALLY overpowering perfume that smells like fucking cake icing.....etc etc.

BUT this girl has none of those problems, definitely some meat on there but hey shes a latina.

so.... blades.... id love to hear some stories about women at work, successful or not (in terms of macking on em')....and also what should i do!?!?!!

holla, thanks

2. I'd never fuck around with a chick at work... Too much hassle if things were to go sour.

3. I've seen so many work place relationships quickly go clusterfucked it's not even funny. Haha I've always been one of those people who say fuck it why not but I've seen shit get ugly before.

4. gotta love that latina booty.

but yea, i wait tables and its always been fine when ive made the beast with two backs with a coworker.

but like calicoast said, ive seen people where it blows up in their faces.

5. Dude, sure makes work interesting but can fuck up the work environment really quick. I'd personally just say your taken and get established at the place first.

You can always "break up" and see who takes notice ;)

6. :ey:Yea man.Its a new job and everything...but whatever.Thats just me tho...

7. hah man i'm in a similar situation as you. i work at starbucks and i work with quite a few cuties. one girl in particular really digs me and i think shes great, but i'm hesitant to get into anything with her just because we're co-workers. i havee a great job and i can't fuck it up even though its so tempting hah

8. there's a cute chick at work but i only work with her one day a week, i was thinking about askin her out after work on saturday because i like hangin out with her an up untill recently we texted each other quite a lot, but when i think about her when i'm high i don't feel the same attraction, she's a couple years younger than me and will be moving off to uni after the summer, plus we work together so it wouldn't be a normal relationship in that way, sometimes when i think about it stoned i consider it all and decide i cant be doin with all that bullshit thats probably gonna come along with it.

don't really know what i'm gonna do about it yet

9. I have this same problem. Whenver I'm high I think differently about the girls I'm trying to make moves on. What I've found is just don't think about it when you are high, because the high from weed and the high from girls is completely different and therefore should not be mixed. That's my opinion anyways. So, what I'm saying is that you should go for the girl at work, because whenever your sober it sounds like a great idea, right? Just don't get baked before/while you are hanging with her.

Oz.

10. You would rather not possibly mess up a job at a Starbucks than go out with an attractive girl who you like and, more importantly, really likes you?

Am I reading that right? What the heck dude.

Jobs are so incredibly immaterial when compared to whatever meaningful relationships you can form with people.

11. Wow, +rep for opening my eyes a little more.

It may not seem like a huge revelation, but I've always agreed with the common sentiment that you shouldn't "shit where you eat" with regard to inter-office whoopie. But when I read your post, the blatant Orwellian inhumanity of that just smacked me in the face.:hello:

"Don't you dare connect with other human beings. There's work to be done!"

What's happened to us?

12. yeah definately going to agree, you can get a fucking job anywhere, who knows what you can get out of a relationship

unless you are in a job that is salary, that job is really not that important

13. Im 19 and I dated my 22 manager....Smoking hot, she bought me my all beer...ahh what a woman! lol :p

14. Sigged.

Hope all goes well.