cut the inside of my mouth while...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by d420g, Dec 17, 2010.

1. sucking my lady's toes.

yep.

dont judge, we all like weird shit haha. it was my fault, she keeps everything clean and trimmed:ey:

other than rinsing, keeping it clean, any other precautions?

2. Yeah, keeping her fucking feet away from my face.

Ugh.

3. It was probably all the left over fecal matter that cut your mouth after she stepped in her own shit and just gave her foot a quick wash.

4. Rofl, I had to check this thread, at first I skimmed over it, but because you used the " :D " next to the thread I knew it had to be a good reason your mouth was cut.

5. #5 Nikkisunshne609, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    yea feet are gross, you can put peroxide on a cotton swab and clean it or maybe gargle with salt water to keep infection away

6. Depending on how far she trims her nails maybe get her to file them a little. Yea clipping them makes them shorter but DAMN they make nails pretty effin sharp. Filing of the nails will take some of the sharpness away, and might even prevent future cuts.

You would be amazed at how fast the mouth can heal a wound, I think you might be fine. If you get worried about it see a doctor.

But I'm on the feet are gross boat...I can barley stand mine!

7. This little piggy took a saliva bath

this little piggy is bouncing on my tongue

this little piggy is OWW WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

8. LMAO this made me laugh so hard my sister asked me what I was looking at online.

9. haha thanks for the replies everyone (including the ones about feet being gross lol)

surprisingly, its already starting to heal.

and no im not gonna keep her feet away from my mouth:D

10. eye for an eye

imo cut her with your toenail back, that bitch can't get away with this!!
    :confused:

11. good point...ill slice her ankle when shes not looking:devious:

12. Feet are cleaner than hands.

13. ^^^:hello:

14. Foot fetishes are one of those things I have never even come close to understanding. :p

To each their own though, sorry to hear about your woman's deadly toenails! :laughing:

15. haha idk i like the way they look when shes about to squirt...all pointy and sexy-like.

i just gotta have a nibble:eek:

16. Haha I agree, I don't like feet either.

Ummmm yeah this is gross, pretty much all I have to say.

17. haters gonna hate:D

18. Who says I'm hating? :p

19. Lol, see for me it's not only the issue of not liking feet... It's also a very strong feeling of not wanting my own feet near anyone's mouth. :p

My husband just pretended like he was going to lick my toes one time and I was like "AAAH GOD GET AWAY, NO NO NO NO NO!!" :bolt:

The thought of spit on my toes really grosses me out. :laughing:

I'm not hating on ya though, OP, it's just a funny topic to me. ;)

20. lol yeh i understand. ive been with girls who absolutely hated the idea, and others who would cum from it. potatoe potato i guess haha