Custom's art thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by custom280Z, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 jiggaboojones, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    thanx guys .. i have this thing for asian art and the way they hold alot of the work ethics n traditional styles twisted with modern thought makes for good well rounded piecesthat can expand on and never get old. so i combine alot of stuff from the pics i see. this one was hanging in a friends shop from one of the other artists. the one i went in with was too hard for them. lol so i got this and added the tree behind it from another print i own. there were two pics of horsemen but when he left the shop i could never get in touch with the guy to get the other one on my other side.

i have some other asian stuff from some graffic novels that were bad ass drawings . frank miller did covers for lone wolf n cub , i got one of those and blade of the immortal cover on my forearm. i wanted to blend it all with the half vest n sleave . one day i guess.

if you want my gear bro i'm sellin it cheap . its only been used once and have 2 diamond machines one 8 wrap and a 10 wrap. pedal , amp ,needles -singles,rounds, mags -and disposable tubes, inks, caps, flash, carbon paper ,pencils, bands, the works. i never use it and i just want 200. for it all. i can set pics if you want . its all in its bought cases . pm me if you want

2. its ok i wont hold it against ya.:p

3. sending pm!

4. lol...peart was bad bad mofo...
    but i'm a huge joey jordison fan..man is unreal good...
    the man hold's speed record's for fast feet...he's only in his early 20's:eek:
    you should you tube search "joey jordison drum solo" man's crazy insane...play's upside down and spin's 360 degrees at the same time ...
    insane!
    but i also am a huge bill ward (black sabbath) and mitch mitchell(jimi hendrix experience) fan..and of course my biggest influence prob comes from dave grohl (nirvana, tenacious D, foo fighter's and more)
    man's a amazing drummer and nirvana was a huge influence on my music...
    but to be honest i am a guitar player, i just got stuck playing drum's about 8 years ago cause it just seemed to come to me..lol
    my friend bought a set and could not beat his way out a wet box...lol
    i sat there stoned as hell for about a half hour just looking at them with stick's in my hand..trying to figure out in my head how it's done..then started playing...
    it was wierd..like i played for years ...doing advanced fills and twist's...
    then 8 years later i get stuck drumming...lol
    there hard to find...
    but guitar is my main squeeze for sure...
    i play a dime bag, zach wylde, halen type of style...i figured i'd study the best and started around 13 years old...
    my bro call's me master shredder like from the ninja turtles lol
    i play a ton of everything though..blues, rock, metal, grunge, classic rock, funk, hip hop, and all sort's of other stuff..
    i kinda stay away from the country but everything else is game..lol

5. so what kinda tat were ya thinking? you said something about wanting one right?

6. here's the pics of the kit . flash is in the white and the carbon is in the manilla sleaves and the gear is all laid out with a box of 50 needls -3 rounds and a have the 15 packs of mags and singles . disposable utilities and accessories. quality suppioror equip. this ran me over 350.00 for everything. i also have another unopened box of ink that isnt shown for this.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      372.5 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      264.9 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      235.5 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      268.2 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      319.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      320.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      252.7 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      243.8 KB
      Views:

7. look's perfect for what i need..
    very nice...how did you know i was a fan of blue? lol
    i have alot of stuff on hand and use skincandy ink's..
    i can imagine how much it ran ya...sound's like you gotta deal on this jones..i'll send a pm...

cheer's:D

8. Wow! :hello: Very impressive.... You told me you were an artist, but I didn't know you did ink. I've been under the needle a few times myself. I am in the middle of figuring out what to do with my first tattoo. I loved it when I was 23, but now that I'm 40 I don't really like the attention that a 6" pot leaf on my shoulder draws from undesirables (the law) :) I don't want to cover it up, but I wouldn't mind surrounding it with something. I don't mind if my tatto says I am a pot head, I just don't need it to SCREAM it anymore :) Very nice bro... You are kind of a renaissance man, ain't ya :smoke:

9. lol thanx brotha alway's good vibes..
    all the support keep's me going..
    art and music go hand and hand with me..
    it's my life..without it i'd freakout! lol
    renaissance man, lol
    that's funny bro i alway's felt like one from a past life..i think that all the time, someone's energy left over from the enlightenment..lol

10. :D:D:D HEY BUDDY DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A BODY ART KINDA GUY, That music note, that mic, the japanese, its all sick bro! thats kinda what i like in terms of body art, haha, I'm getting headphones with with 808 bass, and a demonic looking subwoofer! soon enough, something like that. But right now, i got a full shoulder star, and a half finished shark in the ocean biting. looks like the old shark patrol cartoon characters.

11. hell ya sub...sound's like a sweet tat idea..i def like the idea..
    very original custom piece for sure,..
    thank's for stoppin by man and droppin the good vibes..

12. got any new designs dude?

im still grooving on the first set :smoke:

hows the band?

13. bands good and just got in another last night...:D
    now i'm a drummer for my metal band and lead guitar for this new one..like a modern rock night club scene thing going on with those guy's..it's extra cash...lol
    i have a few actually , really new ones...one is a cover art idea, kinda rough sketch of the cd art, and a few other's...i'll have to get in gear huh? lol
    i'm busy building my ebb and flow system right this second, lol it's bad ass sea of green machine!

14. haha customs always a busy man! shoud be in the construction business!

and get some demos done dude, i need some tunes to listen to when harvest comes in! sounds SICK lol

15. You definitely have some great talent dude. The cosmic note is dope.

16. hey thanx brotha...cheer's!

17. Nice skin art 280. I got me a couple myself. Tat's are just too cool.

Had me a nice '82 280z one time also. Had a lot of fun in that ride. It'd haul ass.

18. right on...hey thats a ZX not a Z lol nissan bought them out so they changed everything including the body in 79-81 swapped over to the ZX model's, but they were nasty fast and still a Z car!..lol
    mines a 77 first gen, dual carb's..oldskool ..still datsun back then and unreal fast...actually scary fast..i'd say 165mph out the factory was quik ya? lol
    good to see some good vibes man
    cheer's and thanx for the support..

19. Hey zzzzzzzz....nice tat work, for sure!! I have several tats ;) and just about time for another, still pondering tho, until I am sure what I want, not going near the needle...LOL... Love your lotus flower and bubbles, very cool indeed ;)

20. hey sweetleaves!
    aww so nice of ya lol :hello::p
    so hey:ey::smoke: lol sorry had to...lol
    to cool..got a groovey thing going on there..tats and weeeeeed! lol
    its awsome to be able to draw folk's away fro just growing and alow them to see my artistic side and expression..
    i'm still waiting on somebody to take that one...but we will see..lol
    i have had a ton of folks want that paticular one..i dunno..i was in my garden..
    i was high as hell..
    looking at bud's...and it came to me..
    so i did my best to create my minds eye..
    thanx for the good vibes...
    i'd give ya rep but i already did for the blue sisters you got over there..lol cheer's:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.