Custom's art thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by custom280Z, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 custom280Z, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    What's up GC blades!
    Most of the folk's that do know me......well..only know me for my growing here at GC and my advice,

but here is some of my art! all original stuff of mine..just a few of many..
    i've been an artist since birth(got it from the mom's):rolleyes: lol
    now i tattoo and paint and do flash work..
    i also do photography as well, mostly wildlife as it's peacefull with the camera and a doobey...:smoking:
    i had to edit out my sig's of course...dont need that linkin my grow's..lol
    so smoke a bowl, check it out, and tell me whjat you think..:D
    cheer's blade's!:wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very awesome work!

3. outstanding :bongin:

4. i really like the mic star and the cosmic notes tattoos. Whew! and some of the other ones have great color. The vertebrate skeleton aflames also has a lot of potential for the future, if you keep honing that, you might develop some truly frightening, mind opening skeleton work.

5. thanx! mean's allot..
    i use a combo of watercolored pencil and ink..most my stuff are flash work for tattoo but i paint and shit too..
    all sort's of stuff..
    i'm really glad you guy's like it..

cheer's

6. Very nice work! :hello: I have been saying for about five years I am going to get a little small tattoo...nothing yet.

7. hey man , thats great you have that goin for ya. i started out in 96 doin tats then ended up losing trck with it but i have loved art and still read the mags .i have a new set of machines and gear that just collect dust. i want to get art institute to deliver the program but i have been held back by money ever since i can remember . not to mention my priorities were backwards . but looks like good stuff nice shading and the solid black stands out very well to me also. some people just dont take the time for that. i want to be into owning a shop or at least workin one but i have a hard time in my town its a suburb n every corner has one. plus i know some of them and this makes it even harder,lol.. i'll send a pic of some of my tats when i get the chance.

8. that would be awesome jones never knew you were a fellow tat and artist kinda person...pretty cool..
    i've been lazy as of late on the art myself...working on my bro's rib's right now..that's the last prodject i really worked on..
    got a dragon coming out of a moonshine bottle that's knocked over and shine pouring out..
    all b/w with that wicked green for highlight's..
    about a 2000$ piece of work..lol
    i did an album cover for local band, kept the rough sketch but other han that i'm a hardcore grower and musician..lol

9. customs an artist ey lol thought you were a hardcore grower but you have an artists touch aswell as a green thumb

that somes good looking work man, got some skills ;) can see the musci inspiration in some of them designs.

the last piece is my favorite tho, just something about it.

good job dude.

10. ha ha! uk big jay! thanx brotha...that's my fire lotus..

11. can you guy's see the first pic? it's not comming through on my pc..:confused:

12. the first pic aint showing up. Probs to good to display ;) monitors may blow up haha

And there arnt many good tattoo designers round here. Im looking for another tat and havnt found anyone to design it. A friend of mine tried something but it wasnt good lol

they are some sick designs tho ;)

13. thanx bro..
    i'll get this b/w one up and my fav number..lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

big jay alway's lookin out!:hello::smoke:

14. \
    the last tat i got was my side under the ribs. aq big one about 4 hours of work..its a old black n gray anciant thai warrior on a horse ridin to slaughter someone thats from a drawn pic looks like a cross between pencil n watercolor. then i put a cherry blossom tree behind him that is chopped and new growth is coming out . the tree has 2 branches one red flowers the other pink . its just a strat to what was to be a whole vest n sleave but the money just wasnt there.

15. Pics....:poke: sounds like a very cool tattoo Jigga!

16. i love the sound of it...really badass...
    i like floral for some reason and off the wall stuff...
    def a pain game huh? how you like them rib's? lol haaahaa
    the f'n worst..lol

17. THAT SHIT HURT N TICKLED AT THE SAME TIME,LOL... it was pretty gruesome but i'm pretty tolerant to them . i just hate when it drags out for hours you realy get grumpy after 2 hours no matter what end of the needle your on.

18. here its the best i can do for shotting it myself

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      210.3 KB
      Views:
  19. that shit is sick bro...i dig the traditional asian style of tattoo...one of my fav's..lol
    so what made you get that particular piece?
    just a love for the art or deep reason's?
    i think that is the coolest part about this art form..folk's carry it with them and it hold's crazy stories and meaning's to different people..
    pretty interesting stuff..
    them rib's suuuuck! lol i can tell when i'm drillin' lol
    none yet for me but soon...
    i can take the pain no problem, i usualy fall asleep during tat's if it's someone else working on me...
    i just have not decided on my rib's yet..
    back arm's and legs are a different story...i got mine all mapped out and doing most my left arm myself in music themes...since i play drum's guitar and bass...music is as big to me as growing or art..
    major part of my life...
    my right arm is all going to be from different artist of creative nature and top talent...all art theme...so it's mapped out but taking i'm taking it a piece at a time..
    i burnt up my el cheapo shit and contact point's on my bro's rib's so i'm tossing my machines at the monent too...looking at a better set ...i just need one liner and one shader but 10 of them would be f'n sweet to have..lol

20. That is a sweet tattoo Jiggaboo (just realized you are a boo too! :laughing:). Very nice. :yay::metal:

280, you better have some Neil Peart on that arm for drummers. :poke: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.