Custom signatures available! (Saul Goodman)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Saul Goodman, Jul 25, 2009.

1. #1 Saul Goodman, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Okay. I basically made this thread because I started making signatures (and avatars) in Revolutions thread and people liked them a lot. So I started my own thread for mine!

I will be creating the custom signatures and avatars as big as GC will allow.
    You tell me what you want on it.

-name
    -font
    -colors
    -phrases

Whatever else you can think of, and I'll try my best to accurately create it.

Or you can tell me to "go crazy" if you want me to mess around and use my imagination.

ALREADY COMPLETED SIGS

(click here for the sig thread)

• Like Like x 3
  2. SAUL! slammin job bro. Mind throwin one my way? Maybe something dark? a royal theme? ahh shit, just use my name and go nuts!

3. Yo Saul i would like a sick Sig
    I want one that has a pot leaf, my Username, and some smoke in it if that is possible. And you can go crazy with this one, lol.

4. Do i need to re-submit mine?

5. dude i would love something with marc emery smoking pot and something with the words gas station bandit

any background you find suiting is fine with me

thanks bro

6. Hay could you makes me one with th3postm4n and like mail and some weed or smoke coming out of it:)

7. Wow Saul, that's much better than what I was imagining :smoking:
    Thanks much!

8. Do you think I could get a siggy sig?

Name-Hitman
    Font-Something Techy/Computerish[I made a new word]
    Colors-Black with an abstract rasta touch?
    Extra- Would you be able to throw in a leaf somewhere?

Thanks! =]

9. #9 zombiegreen, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    OH MY! can you do me :D

name: ZombieGreen
    font: Something kinda like from the movie Creepshow that type of font idk what its called
    colors: green/purple
    phrases: you can go crazy on that

oh if you can incorporate some cool zombie pin up type thing that would be hella kick ass

Thanks and +rep for the sigs ya made

10. Those are pretty sick. Keep practicing man. Good job.

11. Hook it up with some craziness! Much appreciated! + rep

12. I'd like a sig if you'd like to use your imagination

definatly has to involve weed.. and if you could somehow incorporate my name into it I think it would be prettty cool. :D

13. Yikes. Okay, I'll get to all of ya. Just be patient in the mean time. :smoking:

14. ok i want something kinda trippy with my name in it other than that you have total artistic freedom

15. Yo man your sigs are awesome, could you make me one of just a fat blunt and then the smoke saying grass guy or something?

16. hey man your a star i been asking for one of these on differnt thread your a proper ice cream freeza {gezza} my name gartree as you can see can i use these else were aswell mate would love it if you could pull somthing really spiecal for me really into mary jane no other drugs really and im all about chilling not bright colours i know you sort me out man new to grsscity but love it :hello:cheers mate

17. i would like some type of modern art work.
    with my name and the herb but i really have nothing in mind. so GO CRAZY!

and with that saidd

thanks in advance :):smoking:

18. +rep. thanks saul

19. btw can you see my sig? i added it under settings but i still can't see it

20. Did you click "Insert Signature Picture" and save it?