Custom Roor Little Sister - WOW!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Oregon, Sep 14, 2009.

1. If you're getting something from EDIT and price isn't an option, go with a 7mm RooR, and just pick a style that suits you.

7mm is very hard to break unless you drop it on concrete, even then it has to be from a decent height.

2. I saw this yesterday when I was surfing grasscity. That thing is very nice.

3. I rec'd an infraction for posting links to a competitors website. :confused:
    GC doesn't sell the caliber of equipment I was discussing so I thought it would be fine
    From now on I will censor myself in order to avoid causing competition.

SO I decided on a EDIT bong from EDIT. It's 7mm and comes with 2 Perc's and an ash catcher set up and the artwork it amazing! It's from a local glass blower who goes by EDIT and he has a shop out of EDIT that has some AMAZING pieces! It cost $670 plus the few little toys I picked up inside his shop (screens, cleaner etc.) but man it hits smoother than butter. I would love to post pictures however that would be encouraging competition because once you see it then you'll REALLY want one.

4. I would go with a toro. Its blown by one guy, and milking a 13 tree perc is amazing.

If price isn't an option, here is the most expensive piece at my head shop (made by toro/snic)

[​IMG]

5. What in the hell? I can't tell if thats really cool or gross!

6. i was gonna say the same thing.

Oregon

go with your first choice except in blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ummm..... that there is really really mega cool. If you dont know what that is you should def find out.

As far as your bong anything from one of these companies will do fine.

Toro
    SG
    Wicked Sands/Luke Wilson
    Itza
    Illadelph
    SYN

I would get something with a tree perc.

8. No no no lol I know its cool but the graphics are AMAZING! I love custom pieces because its an ART!

9. that fuckin roor custom is sick. who fuckin cares about price!!? Dude if you want that dealers cup custom get it. That thing is super fuckin rare to have. In fact I'm still waiting to come across somebody that has one to show it off. RooR paved the road for the borosilicate glass industry. I've hit out of a lot of different bongs, and I stand by it when I say RooR gives the fastest hit out there. There is so much hate with RooR because its high end. What the fuck ever. Its your money. If people are steering you away from RooR while they talk shit about RooR have no clue about RooR bongs.

10. Yeah that toro is insane.. Near the bottom there is a hidden 13 tree perc, and inside the bong if you can see it, there is a gas mask 13 tree perc. I think that bong is $2200. If your thinking about getting the RooR I would go something like this because A) it's cheaper B) it's cooler IMO.

11. theres another thread about this bong