Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom ROOR from the Amsterdam ROOR shop

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lawlnub, Oct 16, 2007.

1. It was a little while ago that me and my bro went to Amsterdam for 2 weeks and we stopped by the ROOR shop and picked up the nicest peice in there. Here are some pics. Tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bud Leaf
    [​IMG]

2. Nice piece man! Does it have 18.8mm joints?

3. wow dude crazy shitt

look at your homie passed out on the bed tired from smoking it :bongin:

Ive never seen a crowned base before and ill give you + rep for that my man

4. yeah its 18.8mm joints and 7.0mm thick glass

5. Sick fucking tube!

and a 7mm to boot.

I want a .de Custom so bad...but I won't get one until I have 1,000+ to drop on it.

6. damn nice piece u got there man i'd love to pick up a nice custom ROOR straight from the dam. how much u pay for that?

im forced to give u a +rep for that one:smoke:

7. Very fucking nice bro! I am envious. For my Icemaster is only 5mm thick.

8. Another good thing about this piece is that the matching custom bowl can hold about 2.5 grams of dank so you get the milkiest toke you have ever had.

9. lets see the bowl if you got a pic

you were at the shop, atleast post the price of how much they were sellin individual slides for

10. That thing is nuts. You willing to divulge the price? But wow, what an awesome pick up.

11. I am going to guess at least $600.

12. purchased in amsterdam is was liekly 300-400

13. ^^ thats a crazy bargain dude no way theyre that cheap. id snatch up one for each day of the week if they were that cheap

id say 1000$ +.

14. Thats a good looking tube. Love the crown base

15. Yeah it was around 1000 Euros (i think im not positive) thats euros not usd idk how much it was usd. You can barley see the bowl in one of the pics it looks really small in the pic though.

16. QUALITY SHIT BRO! Good pick up! Oh, could I also get a price? I'm going there (booked right now :smoke:) for spring break and now I know what I might save up for. If it was <$500 then I'll be snagging one... quick question though -- did you pack it or ship it back home? I'd LOVE to bring one back with me and not have to have it shipped which, as long as there's no residue *at all* (meaning I can't have broke it in with that Amsterdam fiyah) should work out right?

Anyway, sorry for the slight derail there, just had a few questions. Bad-ass piece dude, one of the best I've seen lately!

17. WoW! Sick bong dude!

18. That is a sick bong.

I'm going to order a ROOR bong as soon as I find a good website to buy one from. :)

19. Shipped it, didnt want to take any chances of like the airport trying to take it or something dumb, there really uptight at the airport and shit. Accually smoked out of it then cleaned it completly with the cleaner it came with and got the hotel i was staying at to ship it for me. Heres a video of me taking a rip from it haha

20. 1 U.S. dollar = 0.704970039 Euros that converts to about 1200 bucks
    :eek: