Custom peices?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xcirca6, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Where can i get a price quote on some custom glass. I wont something pretty simple but i cant find it anywhere. I want a all clear glass double sherlock bubbler with a pull bowl no carb.

2. nobody can give you links here, its against the rules.
    But I don't think you need to get something like that custom made, lots of companies make similar designs, SGW has their double waffle bubbler. But if you're dead set on a custom you have to talk to blowers directly, I'm not sure if Apixdesign, beer glass, or SSFG do custom orders, if they won't and you don't have any local glassblowers I'm not sure where you could turn

3. Well thanks for the advice

4. I know that Apix is not taking custom orders. Dan is quite busy right now as he told me when I inquired about custom work.

You can try out any of the other ones I am sure. Or just buy what they are offering on their site that is not custom made. All the glass they make is quite nice and a great value. :)

5. Hit up earl jr on fb

6. ^ early jr is pretty talented on the lathe, definitely a rising talent to look out for. could definitely make what you want and for a competitive price. I know aquab labs has a ben wilson double 6 arm bub that sounds like what you are looking for for only 300$