Custom Micro box and fabric pot

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Ill have a look tonight bro

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks beefy.. excellent bro!!

Dont mean to kill ur thread with pics but can you help me clear my mind in this matter??

I havent out her into flower yet waitting 2 more weeks did last training yesterday exposing all the small inter nodes going down each branch hopeing for them to blow up into more tops..

Question is, is that what i can expect.. all those exposed internodes you see in the pics below will all grow to be new top and with the 2 week stretch imo things should get pretty big during buding.. (plz say yes lol)

Dont really wanna wait any longer to flip if the answer is no.

Just looking for an experts input.. this grow is the reason i did a manifold/mainlined plant.. you encouraged me by watching you do it.. u started off posting lots of updates and info & i jump aboard.. its been so much fun so far thanks for the push you didnt even know you gave me!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. I think those 8 mains you have are more worth your time than the lowers. I would let them all even out from the training and make the switch. Even if you give it 2 weeks, it’s looking like those lowers aren’t going to give you very strong bud sites

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Okay 1 more week & its going in.. im takin ur word.. making the flip on saturday the 20th
    Putting her to flower wit another strain i have

5. Week 14 from sprout and week 7 of flower. On the home stretch, I’m thinking 1-2 more weeks and she will be ready. I couldn’t be happier with the way she turned out especially since I found the im running half the power I initially thought [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. I jumped on this thread & pulled up a chair not expecting those kind of buds with cfl’s.. i was also doing a cfl grow at the time u started this journal & my buds came out nothing like urs.. u did a fuckin awsome professional job bro.. i wish i can shake ur hand!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boom, 15 weeks, no nutes, PHd water only. Beefy buds! Hoping for 2.5oz dry. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m just going to keep this thread going with my micro grows. Here we have “The Nightstand” box. Literally within arms reach of my bed. The White Train Auto from Mephisto Genetics is one week from sprout. She will be topped at the 2nd or 3rd I haven’t decided yet. Under an HLG65 Quantum Board. Kind Soil topped with ocean forest in a 3.5gal pot. Shooting for an oz.[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Nice led upgrade.. cant wait to see how this ones going to turn out.. awsome choice in light for that space..

:rollin up now, gettin ready for this grow:

10. Thank you, I’ve got a 107w Cob for the other micro box

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking sweet so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

12. Daaamn i wish i played part in the boxes build.. i love the craftsmanship you put into it.. great job.. ive already seen what it can do.. amillion thumbs up bud

• Like Like x 1
  13. 2.4oz/67g from the THC Bomb. Killer micro harvest imo. Straight skunk lemon aroma. Knockout bedtime high. Fourth run with this strain, never disappoints. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Killing it with them cfls bro! Very impressed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just catching up on this, you're making me want to set up a micro to play with. Great work on the box, the training techniques, the grow, and the yield. Im thoroughly imprest.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Go for it man I love them. Thank you I’m about to post the update for the box now.

18. The new and drastically improved Low Grow Box. This run will be grown under a Migrolight Migro100. The new pot is a little smaller at 4.25gal but sits at 5inches. I had to shorten the pot to fit the Autopot Aquavalve for a hands free bottom feed watering system. The valve will be fed by a 1gal reservoir mounted to the back of the box. This allows me to top off the rez without opening the box. I will fill it with plain PHd water from seed to harvest using Kind Soil topped with sohumsoils. Both are living soils packed with all the nutrients the plants will need so no nutes and no flush. I’m running 6 strains in this one pot. They will be switched to 12/12 one week after the last seed sprouts for a Sea of Green micro grow. The reason for the fast switch is to keep the plants low even though they won’t flower until around week 3. The light will be on full power so they will get as much light as possible for those 12hrs. I’m hoping for at least .5gpw which will yield around 53g of not only quality but a variety of different smokes all from a mini fridge sized setup. Strains:
    Aurora Indica- nirvana_seeds Cheese- seedsmanseeds Euphoria- royalqueenseedsrqs King’s Kush- greenhouseseedco Lemon Candy- exoticseed Sour Diesel- dna_genetics Wish me luck people [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1