Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom glass work

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Banana110, Feb 23, 2006.

1. whaddup tokers?

i live in philly, and im trying to get custom made headie glass work. id really like a matching bowl and bubbler, but where can i get custom shit done? anyone know any reputable place on the net? or any philly heads know anywhere around here? im a big fan of this one i found on glasspipes.org:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres the whole link for those of you who wanna see the whole thing:
    http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal12911__Coral_Reef_Seascape_I_.asp

thanks folks

2. yeah I would love to get a custom glass piece made...i don't care how much it cost!:D

3. check out homegrownglass.com

their reliable and they got headie stuff.

4. hey, im also from philly, well the suburbs but u no, as for glass, havent been there for a while but FROLIC in exton, pa usually has some cool pieces there, not as nice as ur pics but they can probably help you out in finding one, if i remember correctly tehres soem really cool guys workin there.

its nice to know that there actually are people from philly not just smokin blunts and out of gatorade bottles tho, nice to know its still got some class haha

sorry im baked outta my mind right now

5. did u check out utiopia or atrafax? there near philly .. i bet u could ask them to pick up custom peices from their manu or if they blow idk the guys so ud have to call them up see if thedy do custom but ya thre near philly