Custom Built Grow Box! Let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IceBirge, Feb 7, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. It’s not finished yet. My filter and fan come in on Thursday and the light’s height is adjustable so it’s just off right now. I just wanna know what you think of the design?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like it. When I first planned on growing I loved to look at these set ups keep it up! Love the inside paint job! How many plants are you planning on putting in there? Keep it up :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only two plants, it’s for personal connoisseur grows. I baby my plants and enjoy it just for myself. I just got some Blue Cookie seeds and am excited for their run :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Very clever! Now let's see what it can do!

• Like Like x 1
  5. With the height restriction try a dimmable LED so you can turn down the intensity if the plant gets too tall towards the end. Looks great though. I was thinking of doing the same thing with a mini fridge

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. + 1 on the height restriction issue....Seeded plants are difficult to make them transition into Flower at such a short height ...Clones would be easier to fit in there,cause they will Flower at very short heights ...otherwise , you're gonna have to really bend and train the seeded plants to lay down in there, and prolly only one at a time will work best in there...Just my .02 ,if it's worth that, lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Guys, this isn’t because I don’t have other spaces and I LST very well. I sourced this cabinet based on its dimensions and my needs. I know we all dream of 6’+ plants buts for some of us that’s not a reality. When you have a high paying job and your lady does as well, you can’t have guests over and a closet of weed. This looks inconspicuous enough and can be placed out of sight if need be. I just wanted feedback on the conversion.

8. The conversion is AWESOME...A lot of hard work went into that !

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. these were built for stealth. hey man playing it cool.