Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

custom bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irrationalrebel, Dec 30, 2012.

1. anybody know any place that does custom bong designs? I realize how expensive itd be but i think it would be sick if i could get like a knicks or yankees bong or a family guy bong.

2. That would be dope! I'd want a notre dame bong! Bit just google that shit

3. word thatd be sick im a big irish fan cant wait till we smack alabama

4. I would say find a local shop that does there own work and see what it would cost to get your idea realized. Most artists would jump at the chance to do a true custom one off piece.

5. best bong/pipe I have ever smoked out of was one I made back when I was a paramedic, I took a Laerdal mask and connected it to a piece of carbon pipe about 1" in diameter ,drilled a whole and placed an old hookah bowl to the top, the mask covered your nose and mouth and you just breathed in thru both in a deep breath and...........ahhhhhhhhhhhh