Curse of the White Lighter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bipsychle, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Well city its true, white lighters truly are bad luck. The night before my last finals I was up studying while my friends were out already celebrating. They didn't have any serious finals the next day. Well, they decide to smoke at a friends house (who will from now on be known as Terrance). They sesh at Terrance's house and he gets kinda sick and tells everyone to go, no hard feelings of course. Then my friends leave and lose the half eighth they had leftover from the sesh. They also lose the top to a new lightbulb vape. Thats not the end of it. Terrance's dad gets home and finds Terrance passed out on the couch with a bong. Keep in mind none of us own a bong and to my knowledge Terrance doesn't either. His dad flips a bitch and asks for names. Well all my friends get a call home from the aforementioned parents.
    The next day my friend is expaining the situation with losing shit and the mystery bong when hes like "at least i got this cool white lighter." FUCK. I told him to ditch that thing and explained the consequences of a white lighter. He keeps it like an idiot. We go to his house and deletes the message Terrance's dad left. Seconds later he calls again and asks to talk to my friends dad. Now all of my friends are fucked. I am the only safe one because I did not use the white lighter.
    Its all true stay away from white lighters they are bad news. Now discuss your white lighter misfortunes.

2. All bic lighters, are white.

Underneath the colored peice of plastic, of course.

3. Guess im dumb, I always thought it was red lighters >_>

No matter, i have a paermanant stash of black lighters, i buy them in bulk off ebay.

4. My white lighter has been great to me. I leave it out constantly and nobody ever finds it, hes practically invisible!

5. You mean you're the only one safe, because you're 18 and your parents can't do shit...right?

6. Man I love my white lighters, they're the only ones that don't blend in to my car and couch lol.

7. Oh, but of course.

8. dude no such thing as curse just bad karma

9. real men make their own luck -billy zane, titanic

10. good ole whitey, always been a good, reliable lighter for me :hello:

11. The only times I've ever been caught, I was using a white lighter.

Never again.

12. i've heard red and white ae bad luck. never had bad luck with red though. i stay away from white just in case, but if it's all there is i'll use it. personally i hate the color white so i always get blue lighters.

13. nah.. me and my firends curently have like 5 lighters that circulate betwwen us cuz we smoke togther plus cigs together tho istopped smoking cigs i sitll carry a lighter
    ne wasy our red light just died like 2 days ago

14. I think its just Karma

Ive been told white or yellow are bad luck...

but i have a yellow one i named Sunshine... she gives me good luck all the time.

ive found that if you name whatever it is you use, no bad luck will follow... at least thats how it is with me.

: )

15. lol superstitions...

16. God, I'm getting so sick of these threads. Really, how goddamn stupid do you have to be to believe something as tremendously asinine as an object of metal and plastic containing butane gas being a mystical source of misfortune? If that seems feasible to you, then you probably also believe that the earth is a flat disc being supported by a giant, cosmic turtle....

17. let people believe man

18. I'd rather let them reason

19. This reminds me of the, "guess a number" but its always 7 test.

20. yo your freind snitched you all out? thats not cool man maybe im just having trouble understanding the concept of what happened but did he tell his dad names?