Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Currently in bed. New over ear headphones. High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floff, May 22, 2011.

1. This is quite possibly the greatest high I've had yet.

I bought new over-ear headphones today and decided to try them out. I turned on Pandora, loaded a bowl, toked, bath, and now laying in bed. I also ate a mango 30 minutes ago! Added to the high tremendously!

How are you all doing tonight? I'm a long time troller and new on the forum. Let's get to know eachother!!!

2. let the righteous flames of rage fall upon thee with great fury

3. #3 Floff, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What???

Oh, and did I mention I'm currently using the Grasscity app for Android? Classy.

4. mangoo gets you higher??? :eek:

5. I hope you mean lurker.... Shit son if you be trollin.....

Nuh uh.......

6. I've got a LBT-ZX99i | Mutekiâ„¢ Hi-Fi Music System | Sony | Sony Style USA
    it kicks ass. each speaker has a shelf of their own in a corner of my room. each speaker has 180 watts of power in it, 720 watts in all. sounds better than any over-ear headphone I've used, even Bose QuietComfort 15s, which are like $350 headphones.
    heh, when I turn on the downbass shit in my bathroom starts falling out of the cabinet... and my closet can become a mess. it's fun though, made me learn how to organize in a neat way.

but hey! not everyone can get hit by a car, walk away from it, and get money to buy a stereo as a result
    have fun with your night sir!

7. what kind of headphones were they, OP?

8. yes mango does get you higher, eat it 45 minutes before. and eating the natural fruit itself is better. don't ask me how, but the chemicals in mango help our thc receptors receive them quicker and better.

9. Just cheapo ones from ROSS. "Ear Pollution" brand? Never heard of them before but they're actually pretty nice.

And yes, I meant "lurker" not "troller". Wasn't thinking straight ;)

10. That sounds kickass, bro.

I'm listening to music and hiding from the world in my room. That's my high.

11. long time lurker huh? I didn't know 20 days was a long time ha

12. I checked things out for a while before I created an account

13. two accounts huh?

busted :p

14. I was part of a forum for an online game in the early 2000's and we called people who just looked around the forums and didn't post much Trolls, it wasn't until 4chan and shit that the meaning of Troll changed.

15. You can view the forums as a guest.

16. No shit? The dude who made the thread's name is floff, the dude who replied to me calling him out on his "lurking longevity"'s name is nug thug. I was only having a conversation with one person...

17. That was a moderately hilarious exchange imo

edit:
    Idk why but for some reason I find this all hilarious

18. Floff and myself are not the same person. Then again, I'm not entirely sure how to interpret what you said. I'm confused.

I was stating that, I, myself, had been looking through these forums for a long while prior to creating this account. It started by using Google. I kept on pulling up information from this website, and as a result would often browse for information. Ultimately, I decided to make an account.

19. That sounds great man! enjoy!

20. Mangos make you higher? I don't believe it