current times to clear Chicago?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ann Onymous, Aug 7, 2016.

1. So, without giving specific dates or from where the package has originated, what is the current time frames that people are typically seeing for a package to clear in Chicago?

The last one I had go through there is old enough that tracking isn't still viewable online so I cannot use it for comparison. And, I know that locally, mail has just sucked in general due to the summer and vacations and what not.

It got there quick enough, but has sat for a period that is some amount beyond a week and some amount less than two weeks, counting weekends.

Thoughts? Recent experiences?

Thnx...

2. I live in Illinois, my shit goes through chi-town. There's no Rhyme or reason to it. I know several growers that deal with chicago. 2 people can order the same day. 1 guy gets it in a week/week and a half, another takes 3+. Things have been going pretty well lately I believe. Lots just stick to us banks and avoid all the bs, but haven't heard any one bitching to much lately about ordering over seas. My last order that came through customs was the beginning of summer. Took around 10 days I think, wasn't bad

3. Chicago customs can be slow being they're one of the largest and busiest customs department in the US.

Love, peace, and chicken grease!!

4. By way of brief update...it has moved on to its next scan location...now the waiting begins to see if I get to see green tape in a few days or whether I begin waiting to see a sea of green :)

5. mine will be 1 month tomorrow. what is the longest wait documented is what I wanna know

6. By way of quick update...they arrived. No green tape.

Interestingly enough, however, the post office never updated that they were delivered since they did not do anything other than put them in the box. Signature was SUPPOSED to be required...but on the bright side, it saves me from having to carve out time to go to the post office during working hours.