Current Attraction

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DarkViz, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Post your latest attraction to what ever sex (m/f) you desire. Is it a new body part, Hair style, skin color, eye color, height, or what?

As for me...

It would have to be scene chicks

Why? Idk they seem cute...and they're usually freaks lol :D

[​IMG]

2. Jet black hair
    Big eyes
    Sassy attitude

3. Her personality, specifically humor.

4. Definitely a girl that loves to laugh. Confidence and boldness is the sexiest thing. Not that I wouldn't make the move to kiss a girl but I personally find it so hot when a girl your mingling with will pull at you and kiss you, i find it intoxicating.

5. Been into scene girls for a while now, I suppose.
    They're just...

Damn.

Glad I'm not the only one.

6. [​IMG]

Asians! haha.

Why? Because I have never had sex with an Asian and I am 90% it's about to happen within 2 weeks. :hello:

7. ^^ Yes dude yes.....I was hanging out with an Asian chick last night/this morning and holy jesus she was hot...like :eek:

I don't really know if I have a current attraction but I've noticed I've stopped talking to people who are always talking about who did this and that and just negative shit in general. I guess my current attraction would have to be positive attitudes....it goes a long way in my books.

8. I like short chicks. Not like midget short but between 5'1"-5'4" is perfect. Anything taller just doesn't do it for me for some reason. It's weird cus I'm about 6'3"-ish last time i checked.

9. What is a scene chick ? never heard the term before.
    I am into any girl shares similar traits as me. i.e European, Smokes, and I am a chef so my girl would need to know her shit about food.

10. Blondes are nice but black hair is where its at yo :cool:

Chicks with confidence are my favorite kind.

I know bro they're just such a blast and if you find a good one they make great GFs/FBs. :D

Google image it bro. Scene is a style.

Euro girls are so legit man I love um. Especially spain girls :p oh so sexy.

11. ?

I'm into dudes with hooks for hands.

12. hahaha thats cool dude I have a friend named David with hooks for hands. He lost um in Vietnam.

But no seriously I mean like you thought asses were great now yous into legs or something like that. Like what catches your eye :)

13. Right now I'm attracted to black guys.. :wave: I had one guy I was about to start up with but he pissed me off yesterday. :(

14. LOL Zeddy you crack me up.

One time I had a wet crush on this guy who was a soldier and was a leg amputee. Now I get turned on anytime I see a guy who is reasonably attractive with a false leg. :eek::eek::eek: I never claimed not to be a fuckin weirdo. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVx9E55OOw"]Black boys are delicious[/ame]

16. haha nice thats wild

17. [​IMG]

lol jk. but seriously, surfers. :)

18. [​IMG]

no doubt babe surfers are legit :smoking:

19. Hottest Pro surfer.... Alana Blanchard
    [​IMG]

And she charges hard
    [​IMG]