Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana is cheap, thank you. Great strains too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here's my response to your posting in a different thread entitled "Growers Choice .... The Right Choice?"

I was curious about this seedbank, so I compared an order from this place to Alibongo, where I recently got an order.
    The Seeds were Autoseeds brand GorillaGlue, SuckerPunch, DreamBerry, and Hijack.
    The Alibongo order was 71.65 GBP with free shipping, and the WorldWeedSeeds order was 92.50 GBP without shipping taken into account.

I'm too lazy to pursue this further, but I won't be using WorldWeedSeeds.

3. Ooh, ooh... I just stumbled upon the right thread !

Can anyone vouch for the validity a company, for me, please?
    First Republic Seeds
    Douglas J Wilson, principle

In advance...
    I thank you.

4. Hi Buddy,

Its a tough time right now for credit card processing but at The Vault (www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk)we can still process for UK and most of EU. We can accept bank transfer, cash, cheque, BTC etc. still for the rest of the world but....we are very close to re-instating ROW credit card processing via a new partnership we have been working on, we expect to launch this in the next few weeks and will post when testing etc. is complete and we go live :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was not aware that there are this many seed banks. Thanks everyone.

6. I used MC with True North and had no issues at all (to the US)

7. I gave up on Attitude. All my orders got intercepted. I still have a balance there from half the cost of my last order. I am looking for somebody in Michigan where I can just drive and pick them up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Great Lakes genetics is based in Michigan. Don’t know much about them but have been checking them out.
    Not sure about being able to
    pick them up either.
    Besides a name I guess I’m not much help.:confused_2:

9. Alternatively use The Vault? We are a UK Cannabis Seeds Store but we deliver worldwide and we include guaranteed shipping to most countries, including the USA :) plenty of satisfied customers here in GC to vouch for our success rates :)

10. I tried Greenpoint out of Colorado today. It should get thru since its in the U.S>

• Like Like x 1
  11. hey guys looking for a strain for my next grow, looking for something small and bushy hopefully with a high yield

Thank you all at grasscity , much love.

12. You should add i49.net for US & i49.ca for Canada in those list of top Seedbanks!

13. I've been wondering about them - - - glad to see a recommendation

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah I've always wondered about them too,,i always seen them but never no info...gonna check em out alil more now

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. I actually thought about giving them a go but there were a lot of mixed reviews, I’ll definitely love you if you can update when they come in and how well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Greenpoint worked fine. A buddy used ILGM too and all went perfect.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.