Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And my apologies to the vault for sending someone another way lol... as far as autoflowers go I will always preach for mephisto as long as they stay at the top of their game because of their customer service / generosity on top of best autos out there

The Vault for photos though :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm thinking of getting the aliens triangle 7 pack any freebies with that one

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I been thinking of getting alien vs triangle from gyo for sometime now but after buying a 5 pack of gurila glue by fastbuds from I got ripped off and prior to that I had just lost to females mother plants to spidermites I been just havring bad luck and not to mention every time I buy from GYO only seeds I get decent germination is from only their in house breeds but not the other breeders they advertise I had enough with GYO and willing to try mephisto

4. Yea, those bonus seeds I listed are included in every pack you buy. You'll get 7+3 and 5 freebies. I've heared the AvT is a great strain! Havent had it myself..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right on I'm gonna get it

6. Exactly

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks bro I really appreciate the help. I am really looking forward to a nice grow from a trusted breeder I keep hearing positive things from. You saved me from going back to GYO lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mephisto is really good. They ship from within the US, so no customs and fast shipping. And the amount of freebies they throw in makes the price per seed around $5.40- $5.50 a seed. Love Mephisto. Just dont order them from other vendors as they cost too much and you dont get the Mephisto freebie love.

With Gyo, are you ordering singles or the breeder's packs?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Noone i know has had luck with gyo everyone gets duds

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I have had ok luck with them. 3 out of 4 germinated so far. I have 3 left. I got them individually. In the blister pack. The one that failed was Royal Queen's Easy Bud which was more like Easy Dud. I wonder if their breeder's packs are more successful than their blister pack.

I have seen others complain about Gyo though and Gyo didnt do anything to fix the problem. Other than reward points.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yea, true north has been mentioned in this thread.. unfortunately the OP doesnt update the first post at all.

I actually started my own seedbank list thread but I guess it never got noticed.. I update it once in a while when I find out about reliable seedbanks.

SEEDBANK LIST - Canada, USA, UK, EU, AU Organized by Country

• Like Like x 2
  12. yup absolutely

13. No problem buddy but we stock most of their range and also offer a choose your own freebie system, guaranteed shipping and many other benefits :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Vault is a good place with a really good selection and I reccomend them if your looking for Autos Regulars or Femm seed. The Vault Rocks.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Is attitude any good still?

16. Do you guys take Visa or Mastercard yet? It been awhile since I ordered becuz my cards would work.

I went to seedsman but now my cards don't work there either.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.