Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilgm we had a rough start bought 5 OG kush autoflower they didn't germinate I was really disappointed so I contacted them they had a new package on the way to me in a couple hours. So I've got to believe with customer service like that they are top notch and my first order I'm just calling a fluke.

2. Yeah ilgm is is breeder specific not like these mass seed banks thats why u dont see a fck ton of strains and yes costumer service is very important

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Growers Choice I bought 3 GG and 3 Critical purple delivery was reasonable 7 days and 5 out of these seeds are up and growing only one didn't pop overall good experience I recommend Growers choice 20181221_082518.jpg 20181221_082408.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4564 Popcorn, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    The vault is one of the best and most active on grass city forums also. I have had 100% germination with 7 seeds I have done. Check out The Vault Cannabis Seeds comparative grow going now and customer service is #1 buddy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I have moved over to the Vault already my first order from them is on the way and I was accepted in the Colorado cookies comparitive grow. The vault is an awesome company they also have a Christmas promo going on now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Im on the Colorado cookies as well.. The vault has been my go to for some time now! Customer service is unbeatable as well!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Right , I don't see myself going anywhere else besides the vault love the way they support our community

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Can anyone verify if you can use a visa prepaid gift card at growers choice? Their site says they accept prepaid debit cards, I think prepaid gift cards are basically the same. If anyone here has done this and can verify it would be appreciated.
    I don’t want to get one that has a monthly fee or use bitcoin.

9. Sorry about the late reply been a little crazy around here, I found everyone is very willing to chat with you about their strains, I have only ordered from guys located in the US to get away from customs and long wait times, most ship on Tuesday & Thursday but have yet to wait more then a week for my order to arrive, don't fear the $3 seeds I have had great luck with them... Good luck...

• Like Like x 1
  10. The vault is great and all but let's be honest.. GC only has a few seedbank advertisers. Only the Vault, herbies and sensible as far as I know... to say they are the most active isnt really much lol

11. How do we get other breeders tho ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

12. Not up to the community... 420 network is a advertising hub that you have to apply to be a part of and they select who they want to be a "420 network partner" I'm sure every breeder in the world is not tripping over themselves to be a part of the 420 network..

13. When theres other forums that dont restrict companies just because they aren't a 420 partner it's just easier to not care about being in the 420 net. I love GC and all but........

14. Just dropping in to say hi!
    :love-m3j:
    I've used ILGM and they were great. Rob seems nice.
    White Widow auto have all been knockouts with colas the size of party hats.
    I've been sitting on some of his Gold Leaf seeds too, but I'm saving myself for photoperiod plants.
    :hookah:
    The Vault is great!!! Gary is the bomb.
    :tacos:
    Seedsman is good, but so high volume. Mistakes can be made.
    Though they have nice in house genetics.
    With The Joint Doctor and someone else I can't currently recall.

Crop King Seeds is legit, but also mistakes can happen.
    GYO is nice.
    Also Fastbuds is a great breeder and company.

:dance2:
    Station.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Not sure why Greenhouse Seed Co is under Canadian seed banks. It's in the Netherlands

16. Im still waiting on an order from right around Christmas .... It is very unnsatisfying that its already the fourteenth and I have not had any luck even tracking my order down...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. Customer service is fine but it doesnt change the wait time any.... Damn I could have just driven to colorado in Less time than this....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. And here they are today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. The vault for life!!

That's all I got to say about that lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. True north has had 2 successful deliveries I have one more coming in than I'm going to attitude or one of the pics, but I got Oasis Genetic seeds buy one get one pack, so far all have germinated and sprouted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.