Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www.peakseeds.com is a scam site but peakseedsbc.com is the real thing. Exceptional seed stock. I highly recommend the Northern Berry...Stinky,sticky,and stoney.

2. #22 SmknVTEC, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009

Oh they don't well I might leave it on there because I have ordered a roor bong and accessories from them and it was OK. If you ever need a roor and are in a state like mine with only one hydro shop, give grasscity a try.

Both you guys that listed www.worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com that site is not accessable. Check the correct address and get back.

Our fearless boss man moderator has just informed me of this so they are now off the list. Thanks.

3. I saw Dr. Chronic on the top of this list as strains that deliver to the U.S., got all jazzed up yesterday and had a friend order some Alaskan Ice seeds :)smoke:). However I was reading Bank404's sticky and there's big red letters saying the good Doc stop delivering to the U.S. like 6 months ago? WTF mates.

4. Hey man their FAQ's say they only ship to countries where the possetion of cannabis seeds is legal and the US its not legal. So I wrote him an email and we will see whaT he says. If he does not I will remove him from the list or at least make a nte that US buys can't use him.

5. Eh Vtec (how's it been?). Apparently www.worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com, which is the place I got my seeds from is no longer operational. There is a new site with a similar name, http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com that has just recently opened that looks pretty awesome. However, I have no experience with them and so can't vouch for them one way or another.

In this thread, http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/323199-worldwide-marijuana-seeds-legit.html though, there seems to be a poster claiming to represent the site (WMS) and some posters claiming good experiences with them.

I would like to know the legitimacy of this new site but will wait until more testimonials come in before trying them out myself.

HTH. :smoke:

6. #26 lizzardGizzard, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009

I really have no where else to send the seeds, but my house. I recently bought this house and still get mail to previous owners. If there's a fake name on the package, then could they still get a warrant for this house? Even if the package opened, all they would see is the case. Am I being too paranoid?:confused:

7. Also, I only order 5 seeds at a time, for more stealth

8. man i feal sorry for all you guys. Im in Ontario and Theres a seedbank located about 2 hours away from me. No customs no nothing no worry what so ever. Its so good having a good seed bank this close to me (BCseeds.com) Ive tried alot of others. But i just love there genetics. It only takes 3 days from when i drop on the letter with my money, to going out to my mail box to pick up my seeds. I love it. I dont have to worry on little bit. and lizzard i think your being paranoid. That is a once in a lifetime thing to happen. Worse case is customs will find the seeds in the package and take them out and sent the package to you so you receive nothing. There not going to send the swat team to your house.

9. thanks for the great advice

10. #30 DarthHerbage, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Dude, please do us all a favor and edit your post to delete the stealth shipping method. It is not a good idea to put stealth shipping methods out there for anyone to read about, if ya know what I mean.

So, apparently you're not paranoid enough. :)

11. It's really up to you Lizzard. I know more than a few growers right here in the city who ship seeds to their homes regularly. But I would try to use a mailboxes etc. or something if you can. Shipping to your home is one of those things tha most likely will never be a problem. But if it ever become one you're going to be sitting in prison thinking "If only I hadn't."

12. Man I just send them to my house. I tried a P.O. Box for a while but it was a hastle. I really don't think they have any right to storm the house based just on the fact someone mailed you seeds. How do they know someoe didn't send them to you by mistake?

13. I just got an order in from the Doc last week,so he is still good.

14. Sorry man, thought it was common knowledge since it's right on their website. I'll watch it next time

15. i think that sannies seedshop needs a mention hes grade a with stealth and customer service.. he has answered all of the emails ive ever sent him and its usually within 24 hours... and hes got the lowryder for cheap although you have to figure out the exchange rate.. but thats nothing.. he will always get my business.. sannies a great guy on top of that!!

16. Got it on there now. Thanks

Link please. You in the US?

17. After reading positive comments on several forums I ordered seeds from attitude a while back (almost a year ago) and they never arrived. I had some email traffic back and forth with one of their alleged customer service reps and all I was offered for my troubles was a 15% discount on my next order. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Needless to say I did not take the bait. In addition they offer seeds from greenhouse seed co, but on the greenhouse seed co site there is a list of authorized dealers and attitude is no where to be found which is pretty suspect to me. Makes me think that personnel from attitude trolls these boards putting up positive posts....but perhaps my experience was an isolated incident.

18. Welcome to the city Smokey. You're not the first person to suggest that. I have heard a lot of good things about them lately, but then again I hear good things about some of the scam sites as well. So basically I stick to the sites whose reps are ironclad: Drchronic and Seedboutique. Yes people get on here and post bad experiences about both from time to time, but as any businessperson knows, not every customer will be happy. Orders get lost and seized and stolen. It just happens--but not as often as many people think. My advice is try again with the Doc. Remember that one small crop of heady nugs will more than make up for your lost order, dollarwise. You do make a good point about the authorized distributor thing though. That's what made me use the Doc originally--he was listed on the breeders site as an authorized seller.

19. i can't say enough about mandala. great communications, great packaging. sent on fri from southern spain, received in USA mailbox on wed!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.