curling leaves please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by alejnadro, Nov 1, 2009.

1. so a couple of days ago i noticed on one of my plants the leaves were curling inwards. the plant is all green on the levas but they are curling. one of the leaves is fully curled. please help i donot want it to die.

[​IMG]

and then there is this one. it was burned by a light but i have taken care of it properly and she ( crosses fingers) looks like is on the right tracks!

[​IMG]

please help me
    + rep to anyone with some useful advice!

toke on :smoke:

2. no fucking replys?

3. #3 janemba, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    what kinda soil is that? it looks like a compost mix.
    many things can cause leaves to curl like that, its not showing signs of a dificiency.
    stress and bugs can cause the to curl like that, also fungus and viruses can cause this
    incects can transmit the viruses. do more research on it if it gets alot worse and if its a virus get it out it can spread to the rest of them.
    good luck

4. :cool:If your using bag seed with bad genetics or mutant genes could cause probs,also those seeds that arn't obtained from a reliable source my contain diseases or viruses. Your soil also my harbor bugs, viruses or diseases.Use only realible seeds from reputible sources, same goes for soil stay away from off brand & mircle grow unless thats all you can get,try Fox Farm or premium potting soil! HOPE IT HELPS!:wave:

5. well. i am growing with miracle grow for 3 plants. this certan plant is growing with plain dirt i microwaved and added bark to. and its bagseed. o well, ill just give it to a friend or someshit.

6. u should get a high quality soil, i like to use fox farm ocean forest. u dont know what has shit in that soil before u got to it

7. Whats your soil PH? Thats the usual suspect when you get those eagle claw leaves with yellowing like that.

If your PH is off and too high(likely with basic dirt depending on your area), it will cause nute lockup and the leaves will curl down like that and begin yellowing. The usual way to fix it is a good thorough flushing with distilled water, then follow with PH treated water.

8. check out my grow journal for some great stuff.

9. i was looking at ur set up... it could be a ph issue. but u had a halogen bulb on it the heat probably wiltted it

10. i turned the halogen off about 4 days ago and i have not used it since. its all gone now, RIP PLANTS

11. yeah i know i read ur last post... ur mom found them then told a cop WTF? that sux

12. Light burn:smoking: