Curled Discolored Brittle Leaves, Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by acchistory, May 31, 2013.

1. Could you guys please help me out? This is my first grow and my babies are starting to scare me! 

Everyone is between 2-3 weeks old. 

Bertas top leaf was bitten off by a cat. Ever since then the leaf has been curling as though it is burnt. Is this normal? Also, can I trim off that leaf this early in the young plants life without any harm? 
    [​IMG]

Marcy is very miscolored, from what I've read I'm guessing this might be a N deficiency but I read so much of so many contradicting opinions that it is difficult to have any real idea.
    [​IMG]

Sarah took a really long time to get going, she is only about 2 days older than everyone else. Before 2 days ago she was only showing really oddly grown (my guess was mutation) leaves, and these new ones just started coming in and making her look a little better. I read about the tobacco virus in the stickys and I' really worried that might be what her deal is since she was like this since sprout.
    [​IMG]

Jackee is probably my biggest of the autoflowers and was seemingly doing very well until I recently saw  the leaf tips coming up towards the lights and a few holes starting to form. 
    [​IMG]

Luna is under very similar circumstances as Jackee. She is one of my 3 best girls and these holes are killing me. 
    [​IMG]

Olivia is in the same boat as Luna as well, probably the only plant doing better than her in size besides the White Widows. However these colors can't be right. 
    [​IMG]

Chris seemed to be doing really well, he/she is certainly one of the larger ones, but these curling leaves have started to scare me the last few days. 
    [​IMG]
    (sorry don't know why that picture turned out so mutated)

And last but not least my sweet dear precious NAHTALIE
    She isn't as bad yet, but I want to catch whatever this is from the start!
    [​IMG]

Thank you guys and gals any help would be greatly appreciated! I just want happy babies. 

2. Only way for us to offer you a definitive diagnosis is to ask for an accurate ph run-off measurement. It's equal to your doctor asking for a blood test. But, based on the pictures alone, they appear to express Mg deficit.