Curious

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nayyawesomeass, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I wonder can I smoke the rest of this blunt with out my dad smelling it threw the next room ..Amy creative ideas ?

2. It's freezing here in Chicago

3. He will smell it if you smoke a blunt inside. Your best chance is going into the shower, letting it steam up a bit and blocking off the bottom of the door with a damp towel.

Even then it will still probably smell.

4. Well that just killed my evil plotting

5. There's no way you're getting away with smoking a blunt inside.

6. put on a hoodey and man up or dont smoke it

7. I've went out to smoke in the middle of the night while it was cold enough for snow to stick. I think it was like -5˚C or something like that? I dunno but it was fucking cold. :p

8. Ive been to winter solus which is held on the longest night of the year which it drops to easily 0 degrees and i was fine..

9. Should have made an igloo and hotboxed it.

10. Really? It wasent even that bad today

11. I got away with it last night but this morning <<<<

I had the house reeking my daddy was like it smell like reefer I was paranoid as hell I still am paranoid and that was like a hr ago lol

12. Lol imma have to man tf up next time lol

13. [quote name='"nayyawesomeass"']

It's freezing here in Chicago[/quote]

Bundle the fuck up march outside and rape that blunt in an alley...or wherever people smoke in chicargo.

14. Next time I will man tf up

15. blunts are iffy indoors if there's a no smoking rule. it's constantly burning, unless you have a window fan blowing outside and you're holding it next to it the whole time, he will most likely smell it. even then he might, it's different in every house