Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curious Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by datgush420, Mar 11, 2007.

1. hey all
    i've been on this forum for about a few months now and ive noticed so many people that get medical marijuana, like in California and stuff. like way more then i would have thought. so my question is how tough is it (for you guys that get the medical marijuana) for u to get the doctor to OK on that.. or is it just you guys know people that have the medical reason and buy it from them.. im kinda confused on the whole topic haha thanks for the help guys

2. There's lots of doctors, they even advertise in the paper where you can get your medical card. You go into the docs office, he asks you why you qualify, you tell him, and he gives you the card. It's easy, he doesn't second guess your symptoms or check to make sure you really have that problem.

3. You sound kinda young,and want to get high without getting hasseled by the law. This is serious stuff,people of all ages who are benefited by marijuana have serious health issues,not that I'am against recreational use,but for a patient to give or sell his medicine to a non-patient is wrong and gives others a bad view of medical weed as scoff laws,not good,mature a bit more,if your going to use drugs anyway smoke weed its less harmful and stay far away from other drugs like alcohol, I know I've tried most of them,I'am 60 yrs old and am a medical marajuana patient with liver disease, and I'am still alive with a little help from my friends.