Curious question about hookah and fresh grown weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublime, Nov 6, 2016.

1. I just thought about something... Tobacco mix works well because it's moist, right? Well, what better time to try hookah weed when it was freshly harvested, perhaps before curing? Do you think this would burn better and last much longer?

2. No , its a piss poor idea at best . You can't burn freshly harvested weed . Would last a long time trying to get it lit .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Was just thinking since tobacco needed to be moist and I just figured that weed during drying process is quite moist. Just put two and two together, it may hit harsh but I don't see why it wouldn't work per se.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd just wait and dry it, the trichomes will also get better as it dries, it only takes 5-7 days you could smoke the smaller nugs even earlier maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah man, wait a bit dry em out then pop em on top of your hookah bowl if you really want too. Downside is you can't do this with tinfoil so man up an get some wood charcoal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. There's a reason they soak that crap in artificial flavors and sweeteners. Good tobacco is dried and aged just like cannabis and is far from "fresh"..

You could probably do it if you're determined but don't tell anyone here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I smoked wet weed from the plant back in the day it will get you buzzed if you have nothing else just cut it up real fine with scissors and let it sit for a bit . I think it would be better with a hookah though if I had one I would probably try it out of curiosity.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh dear god no. Ditch the tobbacco. Bonging tobbacco is very harmful on the lungs. Also, let your weed dry and cure. Good luck.

9. No worries, I don't smoke tobacco at all. No cigarettes, and certainly no hookah with tobacco. Nor do I drink. But I was just curious since that was how the hookah worked most effectively - with moist substance (i.e. tobacco). Sure, it may hit hard as hell, but if it burns as long or even as close as long as tobacco does, I'm all for it....