Curious if anyone does any brainstorming while toking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vidar77, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Back in the day when I used to I used to like to go on what I called 'idea trips.' I'm just curious if anyone else out there has every made like a log of their thoughts while high? Or if you have written any stories or ideas of stuff you've wanted to do?

Just a small sampling from some of my stock from back in the day.

getting keys cuz put down, starting car was first by starting car, was on action going somewhere(life one big trip) going back to instant of life being given thus taken away!!!!!(explains how everything comes back on itself)
    -----------
    "coming up with each recation theory" after closer inspection was "newtons law: each reaction has equal and oppisite reaction" came to think he had a genius thought like newton had when thought thus believing he to was genius potiental" --- brain on fire feeling ---- see below thus based of action of movie"??
    -----------
    (every one reaction falls back into another(previous reaction) on top of other reactions thus infinte "so complicated's"
    -----------
    leads to ryan crying for batteries for thus me seeing looking for original movie napleon then we go back to ohhh napleon cuz it was so funny(so complicated(style made))movie
    -----------
    so many "so complicated" moments lead to one extended "so complicated" ei: ryan toy vs saw download then aftervryan drag toy upstairs so his insanity of so complicated collide to one being his insanity was so complicated
    ----
    "if your heart were to play music, what would it sound like?"
    ----
    What truly drives society? Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?
    ----
    Life is about the angles! (Math or Gunbound T-shirt)
    ----
    Its funny how humans can go thru life without really knowing the person near them or knowing anyone else because we are completely different
    ----
    Do we fight to live because we're scared to die?

I really do think that a good number of movie writers just sit around stoned shooting ideas around and writing their plots out and fleshing it out and really just refining it when they are not stoned. I kind of wonder if this is where 'stoner movies' come from.

I've never had a lot of friends to have a brainstorming trip with but I've always wanted to and just wondering if other people did this.

2. I do,but I never remember any of it.I need to start writin that shit down.

Also theres a similar thread around here somewhere.If I didnt say it somebody would have.

3. i didnt even try to understand those first 5 blurbs.. the fuck were you talking about.

4. Hahahaha, I do the EXACT same thing. I just type them in my notes app on my iphone wherever and whenever I am smoking alone.

5. #5 rooney9, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009

i didn't read them either.

but yeah, i do go in depth.

ill analyize the finer points of everything. literelly everything.

and thats because i live in moment when im high.

6. The examples I gave are actually bad examples and if anyones interested I have more around.

I think 4 of those 5 were a continuation of one thought.

The 'its so complicated' was something going on at the time. That one is also a prime example of why you actually need to think about what your writing instead of just putting it to paper because you'll re-read and be like wtf. Ryan was talking something up stairs and having a hard time with it and that came from that.

The other 4 I think are a continuation of one thought of "how everything comes back on itself." Like the Newton theory of "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." I had the thought that it seems everything comes back on itself even to birth. Someone comes from nothing, lives and dies. Someone goes to work and comes home.

I think I also threw in there somewhere that life in itself is 'so complicated.'

... like I said, a bit of bad examples and I didn't focus on what I wrote at the time but some are better and more clear then others.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    getting keys cuz put down, starting car was first by starting car, was on action going somewhere(life one big trip) going back to instant of life being given thus taken away!!!!!(explains how everything comes back on itself)
    -----------
    "coming up with each recation theory" after closer inspection was "newtons law: each reaction has equal and oppisite reaction" came to think he had a genius thought like newton had when thought thus believing he to was genius potiental" --- brain on fire feeling ---- see below thus based of action of movie"??
    -----------
    (every one reaction falls back into another(previous reaction) on top of other reactions thus infinte "so complicated's"
    -----------
    leads to ryan crying for batteries for thus me seeing looking for original movie napleon then we go back to ohhh napleon cuz it was so funny(so complicated(style made))movie
    -----------
    so many "so complicated" moments lead to one extended "so complicated" ei: ryan toy vs saw download then aftervryan drag toy upstairs so his insanity of so complicated collide to one being his insanity was so complicated

7. I also just record my thoughts in my phones notepad.
    Also write all my college papers baked.

8. i think i had my best one yet last night. i was sitting there blazed outta my skull, and i just started to think that 'hey, all we are as humans is just a bunch of vibrating particles' what began to blow my mind even further is that atoms are completely non-living, but when enough of them are put together all of a sudden...life! so that made me question 'well, what is life then?' and without even understanding that, i began to think how just a bunch of vibrating matter gives way to conscious thought. i could go on and on, but try and ponder that shit

9. you must be mentally gay cuz u blew my mind

10. Everytime I am high - My mind doesn't stop thinking philosophically about everything.

That's probably one reason I could never give up marijuana- I love the thought process that goes on when I hit a bong- for me getting high (with strong marijuana) is like entering a low level psychedelic zone

[​IMG]

11. ok, first of all, sorry for the long story..

but..
    dude, i do the same thing when i'm alone. i just go and write stuff down. one thing that i have kept was back when i was like 16. i was sitting in pre cal with my friend, and he was stoned, he said he had waked and baked. and he was describing to me how badass it was for him to just put on his clothes and get ready for school totally baked, i remember him saying, "it was like, i gotta do this, than this, and then this" (so on and so forth) so later that night when i went home and blazed by myself. when i was finished i went to my room, put all my things away. than i was getting into something to sleep in. and as i was putting on my pajamas and stuff, i was like. "omg, i gotta tell JD about this, but i'll probably forget in the morning..oh! let me write him a note!" and i still have the note, it says...
    "Last night i took off these clothes and is going to tell JD tomorrow, thattt...OH YEAH, i was gonna tell JD that i took off these clothes and be like, dude, yesterday i took off my clothes high and i thought of you in math."
    yeahhh.

12. I used to draw designs out and write ideas for programs. But when I wasn't stoned they didn't make any sense :confused:

But I still like to read about black holes and physics when I get stoned.

13. This is like asking if people ejaculate when they have intercourse.

14. i always either write poems, do trippy drawings, or jam on my bass.

but if none of that is available, i just like to think of funky combinations of words

15. this is like......unnecessary mannn :smoking:

16. Haha I love writing down my stream of consciousness...and it's even more fun to look back on it when the high wears off. xD

17. One thought Ive had and like to think about when Im blazin is what if every time you blinked you teleported to wherever you were looking uncontrollably. And my other weird high thought that always makes me laugh is when I try to imagine animals with wheels rather than legs.

18. Posts like these keep me coming back to GC :hello:

19. Im new to grasscity, but i love this type of thinking. I was burning and started on this piece writing and came across What is the difference between OF and BE?
    Or OF and IS? Think of the deffinition and; to be something or of something
    I would like an answer or any thoughts on the question would be greatly appreciated
    Thanx

20. haha this.