Curiosity's First Laser Test Results

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by budsmokn420, Aug 23, 2012.

1. First results from ChemCam spectrometer Curiosity Watch

[​IMG]

2. It's incredible how far science has come. Just imagine what will be possible if our species is still in existence 1,000,000,000 years from now. That's unfathomable shit.

This of course would include the destruction of politics and embrace of actual unity.

It irritates me when some people talk about how useless it is for us to study space and other planets and such. They do realize we waste billions upon billions in war and military costs that could be used for education and sustainability of a nation, instead of the destruction by bankruptcy.

3. i think well end up being the aliens one day hahahaha

4. What if becoming an alien is a step towards becoming a god?

5. only time will tell at this point

6. Correct. We are already gods, just not completely. We can't completely manipulate everything around us, but we are slowly getting there. The day the human species creates a sub species on another planet or on our own what will our reactions be.

We might possibly create a species in our imagine, the image of the gods, and go extinct and completely mind fuck them for their entire existence until they do the same as we did before them, and after that, it's just a vicious cycle.

I am putting too much though into this for some reason.