Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Curiosity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Killa__Cre_, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Is there anyone that successfully smokes in a room without the room smelling if so how let me know, ive broken to many glass pieces sitting outside

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's a risk, but I did this before with this
    [​IMG]

I also heard ozium works as well. Good luck.

3. I've heard and seen the Smoke Buddy in action and that thing kicks ass! It's like the smoke disappears.

I've tried the dryer sheet thing and all it really does is somewhat mask the smell, but it doesn't do anything to dissipate the smoke sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. how about smoke out of pieces that aren't glass ? Hey ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have done this but with a pantyhose inside with activated carbon from the local pet store, works amazing, just blow very slowly through it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah basically any of those carbon filter devices, whether it's a commercially made one like the smoke buddy or sploofy or it's homemade should work the best. Having an open window to blow smoke out of and a candle to light help too.

7. Also don't sit in a room after you sprayed ozium it's bad for you to breathe in. Only spray it in a room you plan on leaving for a while.

• Like Like x 1