Curiosity Killed the Cat

Discussion in 'General' started by Breh, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Alright, so here's the deal.

I still live with my rents and having wanted to try some different drugs for a long time, I found this upcoming friday to be the perfect day as I'll have the house to myself for the whole day. :)

I'm not talking about really hard shit like coke, heroine, and meth that'll really fuck you up, but more along the lines of Acid, Shrooms, or maybe even X. My friend can get me just about anything, but fearing I'd do something stupid with parents around, I decided to lay off any of this stuff until now.

So, what should I try? The house will be mine from 7:00 AM to about 5:00 PM, and I know Shrooms can last some time, so I may reconsider trying those out. 10 hours is a good amount of time, but I'm always paranoid about trying out new stuff. :3

Anyways, bottom line: LSD, Shrooms, or X?

2. shrooms and acid.

3. Since you have to see your parents after I'd say excstacy. Acid or mushrooms you'll still be kinda high by then if you take enough.

4. drugs on friday the 13th can u really go wrong?

5. Mushrooms, then after you try those a few times try acid.

Do E if you want to party and hang with girls, take shrooms & cid if you want an introspective experience.

6. Ha, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th. XD

Anyway, I'm into the whole rave thing and whatever and have a shitload of techno/trance music 'n' shit along with a blacklight and a loud stereo. Although I'd only have a friend or two over to spot me, I think X would still be fun under these conditions. :3

Also, my dad (who knows I blaze... or used to blaze :3) is out of town and only my mom will be coming home at 5:00. She's totally oblivous even if I'm totally baked, so as long as I'm not ripping off my shirt off because I think I'm on fire or anything, I'll be fine.

I forgot to mention my sister may also be home though, but she usually stays locked up in her room most of the time, so she won't cause any problems.

I don't think mixing the two would be such a good idea. Especially my first time with hallucinogens. :)

7. Considering what you named this thread; you sound pretty optimistic about how your plans may turn out, this lovely friday the 13th.

/sarcasm