Curing Doesn't Smell Like Weed...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bloodonthesnow, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Curing also breaks THC down into other cannabanoids that keep you higher longer, and turpines that make it taste/smell good.

So to me, I don't want stuff that smells like hay :p

2. yeah its smoke is smooth and hard to get a good drag out right now but it still even gets you stoned right now, and the comment below this one, curing weed is the only way to really grow it correct you dont just pull it off a plant and dry it out or it will never have a smell

3. Ok thank you so much for your feedback, but nonetheless ok, the buds are almost like crispy on the outside but the stems still wont snap, I had them hanging previously then put them in masons but they werent dry enough but now it seems like they are dry enough to mason them up because they are like crispy and covered in hairs, but the stems still wont just snap at all, now one of my questions also is, is it a bad thing that I cut more stem off the buds before I rehung them, because I still had the stems and had them in a jar just for storage before i got rid of them ya know, and the stems are secreting the resin, what can i do to use this resin as another way to get a buzz, and also was it a bad idea for me to cut the stems shorter before hanging them up again they all have about an inch of stem above them that the string is tied around, if anyone could send me a mesage quick on here or at mjc839@hotmail.com thanks guys i appreciate it :confused: