Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cure your cancer!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Odin420, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uh...I just stopped in a a little break in trimming, and happened onto this thread. An IQ of 195 at FIVE years old? Since IQ tests are basically a sum total of articulation, life experiences, mathematical proficiency and general knowledge of chemistry, history, grammar and the sciences, I kind of have to say I'm a bit more than skeptical.

I am making the assumption that you must not be aware of the fact when you add a "but" to ANY sentence, you completely negate whatever was written or spoken prior to that word, e.g. " Now im not prejudice what so ever, but this destroyed my life, I never got compensated for anything, but I have to look at things though the Jews eyes, they have lots of money, but absolutely no intelligence..." LOL.

"Cancer is a conspiracy. Evergreen trees cure cancer, that's why there are so few of them." I guess that must be just an illusion when I drive into the mountains and show people where my father, brother and as a teen myself all worked and you can see MILLIONS of acres of standing timber just in that one place, and if you ever happen to look at a map you will see that we have literally TRILLIONS of acres of evergreens....check the West Coast all the way from northern Cali to Alaska.

Until you rein in that ego, there Brother, any "activism" you attempt with regards to dispensaries etc, will hurt our cause more than help...

I must admit though, this was entertaining, though I think you should educate yourself a bit more as to the how and why medical MJ can and does cure a great many illnesses. You really need to check out the Sticky "Ingesting Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil" thread, and follow the links to the phoenixtears site.

Anyhow, Blades...just dropped in to say high. And thanks for not blocking this out Mod, cause I really NEEDED a laugh today.

One Love,

Vinny

2. correct me if im wrong, but isnt this a gigantic contradiction seeing as something that is organic is defined as having carbon?

3. No, on that issue he is correct. In astrophysics, the Big Search is to find other planetary systems that contain carbon-based life forms. All life on Earth is carbon based, yet "carbon" in and of itself is NOT why people develop cancers.

Most cancer is caused by a combination of things, with "free radicals" being the number one suspect. Whenever cancerous "tumors" begin to form, they are a mass of cells that are in an "uncontrollable growth state." The blood chemistry does show that the body produces antibodies to attempt to fight the disease, but the growth rate is so aggressive (in malignant tumors especially) the body is in a losing battle for the most part.

What hemp oil (now being recognized due to the sheer number of proven cures) does on a chemistry basis <and I am vastly over-simplifying here> is to support the immune system in such a way that certain molecules both detect and attack "unhealthy or malfunctioning" cells, while at the same time nourishing all the healthy cells and systems. This, coupled with boosting the immune system has demonstrably proven to be what is considered a "miracle cure." There are two vitally important things to consider when using the various concentrates are that "smoking" our favorite plant creates such high temperatures that the medical efficacy drops to a point so as to be nearly worthless for medicine. Second, that taking the oil, or buzzbutter medicinally rather than for euphoria, requires that a person finds whatever dose that gives them the pain relief, mood elevation and stress relief, then takes THAT does exactly as if it were a medication from a pharmacy. For me, that is a twice daily schedule at 8am with a small breakfast and then again at 8pm. For anyone else, it takes a bit of experimentation, but once a dose that doesn't leave you couchlocked is reached, then it's all about being consistent.

Some of the benefits show up right away, some show in in a week or two and the concentrate will make so many remarkable changes up to and including CURING a great many illnesses. Please refer back to the "Ingesting Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil" thread that is in this same forum section.

Now in terms of euphoria...ingesting MJ rather than smoking it is my personal favorite. The high last up to 14 HOURS and can be anywhere from feeling like you took a couple good bong hits all the way up to "Oh, my God! I've got the munchies so bad, and I can't even walk, much less drive!" Been there, did that, fell over.

Hope that helped, because I'm not any kind of expert genius, and only made it through 3/4ths of the 10th grade before getting kicked out....lol. :)

4. #24 Odin420, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    I was super smart back then even invented “black-out” classified tech, due to my ease in the understanding in mechanical and electrical engineering, and here it is explained simple, stargate atlantis TV show refers this tech as Hyper drive, what I will explain is wraith hyper drive, which must stop periodically to recharge energy, though I can easy explain how to create regenerative hyper drive, or ancient hyper drive, but I won’t......till i need to

I call it mono-directional mass displacement (E=MC2), well here it is, ill try to explain as simple as I can, first I need to explain what this “engine” does, answer = it is a “space engine” which allows users to move forward in one direction using nothing but electricity in the vacuum of space, now to explain how it works, just ask yourself if you ever looked a spinning record (LP), or a center fuse, and realized that the energy on the outer circumference of the LP or center fuse is greater than the center as the object spins, and the faster it spins the more energy is created, now imagine you have a magnetic object attached to the outer circumference, and you are able to release it (easiest way it to use EM throughout construction) as the object is “flung” in a set curve, now imagine you made 2 spinning “records” in opposite directions, this is to counter the torque, only, as you “fling” these magnetic, Lets call them ball bearings, simplest, but other things can be used, but remember in order to balance properly, EM must be employed throughout the machine, so something magnetic must be used, the more ball bearings released the greater the forward energy created, this is done my simply slowing down the cascading bombardment of “ball bearings” using EM due to the high level of friction created, and if you want a “space engine” that’s not going to strand you in space, friction is going to be your main problem along with balance.

ROCKET SCIENCE IS FOR IDIOTS!!
    Odin

5. Smart man/women, where you been hiding?....LOL

i think you are like me, only you are still in the shadows, soon you will see all us must come out and teach, what has been forgotten

6. Orly? any links?

This will protect me against ionizing radiation?

7. [quote name='Vintendo56']Uh...I just stopped in a a little break in trimming, and happened onto this thread. An IQ of 195 at FIVE years old? Since IQ tests are basically a sum total of articulation, life experiences, mathematical proficiency and general knowledge of chemistry, history, grammar and the sciences, I kind of have to say I'm a bit more than skeptical.

you should be!!

"Cancer is a conspiracy. Evergreen trees cure cancer, that's why there are so few of them." I guess that must be just an illusion when I drive into the mountains and show people where my father, brother and as a teen myself all worked and you can see MILLIONS of acres of standing timber just in that one place, and if you ever happen to look at a map you will see that we have literally TRILLIONS of acres of evergreens....check the West Coast all the way from northern Cali to Alaska.

look on google earth, the once thriving forests are no more, yes you see trees still loosely packed, in some areas, but you must realize how many trees have been destroyed and never replanted, this is what the NAZI’s were all about, they had no choice at the end, not enough evergreens to support the massive population. Can you say global warming, talk about repeating history. Still think there are plenty of evergreen trees around, then how was it that “they” (the money pigs) saw the US getting out of control, so “they” force feed US car buying consumers to buy 10mpg cars, IN 1999!!!?????? I have a couple of old civics, and I get 56 mpg, and it is about to be an antique!! Then in 2008 when “they” beat the US citizen down to submission, they used tax dollars to buy them back, and then crush them!! How about the death of the electric car in I think 2000?? Give or take year or two. Watch ‘Who Killed The Electric Car’ that will really piss you off!!

8. OK that's quite enough, you're so far off topic it's not even funny. If you'd like to rant and rave about the Earth dying or whatever conspiracy it is you believe, do so in Pandora's Box, this is the Medical Marijuana Forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.