Curb Your Enthusiasm

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by jms8228, Jan 25, 2010.

1. So who out there watches this fantastic show? For those of you who dont, it airs on HBO and chronicles the escapades of larry david (co-creator of Seinfeld). The show has a Seinfeld like layout, and much of the humor is derived from the awkward moments created by the neurotic Larry. You can find all the episodes on a website called tv.blinkx so check em out and tell me what you think!

2. I'm a hardcore Seinfled fan so naturally i like this show. I'm watching all the seasons backwards though. I finished season 7 and now I'm on season 6.

Best one for season 7 is when Kramer has grouts disease and Larry wanted Leon to play "Dubberstein" lol................"imma go in ther and Dubberstein the FUCK, out of that maafucka".

LEon is epic, ohh, and that episode when Larry lost his shirt at the dry cleaners and he and Leon went around jacking anyone wear his baseball jersey.

3. "Danny Duberstein is good at two things, math and fuckin'"

4. leon is the shit. funniest black dude ever (besides chris tucker)

5. hilarious show. 2nd favorite after seinfeld :D

its amazing that supposedly they dont have any scripts its all thought up on the way.

6. hahahah, yeh.

7. Yeah, this show is hella funny! I didnt even like seinfeld that much... but this show cracks me up. the one episode where the little girl keeps texting him is a riot. "btw, how's ur daughter's pussy?"

8. Season 6 I believe. That shit is funny as fuck! :laughing:

"Thats some bullshit right thur. Im gonna handle this shit. Joe Pepitone in this motherfucker!"

Other Leon classics:

"Next time a man call you a fuckin faggot, you get in that ass, Larry."

"OK, so I grab the purse, Larry tackles me, I fuck larry up and I keep on rollin."

9. i have to say, i think my favorite character might have to be susie. Everything she says (especially when shes calling larry a four eyed fuck) is hysterical. My favorite season 6 episode is when larry dates the doctor and she gives him the note he cant read, if you havent seen that one id check it out. However my hands down favorite all time episode (the one i saw that made me start watching) is the one when larry picks up the hooker so he can use the HOV lane to get to the dodgers game one time. He also tries to buy pot for his dad and the hooker makes fun of him because he bought schwag.

10. ^^^ lolz "Schwag? Schwag? What the fuck is schwag?"

11. Susie is another great character. I love when she screams " Fuck you Larry".

That never gets old.

Also, my favorite is when she calls him a jew face. I love this show :hello: