Cuddling.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011.

1. Do you enjoy it, or is it uncomfortable?

Personally, I love it. It may be because I am a woman, but I just love the feeling of being safe. When I cuddle, I feel like nothing will harm me. :3
    Omfg, I sound like a total melodramatic pussy. XD

2. thats actually understandable

ill totally cuddle with my girlfriend basically any time we're laying down but it gets complicated sleeping lol hair EVERYWHERE

3. #3 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How does that happen? XD

4. idunno when my girl stays the night its like unless i keep my torso 12 inches behind hers i get hair in my face... its just awkward positioning i guess. lol

5. #5 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    She could shave her head! ;)

6. oh hell yeah id wax her head up real good before sex so i could see my relfection in her dome lmao

7. Ha! My boyfriend complains about that all the time !! I've started tying my hair to the side when we go to sleep lol. My hairs very thick and goes down to the top of my chest so it gets in the way of cuddling. And OP that doesn't make you a pussy I think it's cute :)

8. #8 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    XD Chyeah dude. You can also feel like your fucking cancer. 'Cause, aha, you know. Shiz's bad.

9. #9 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    Hehe d'awh, thanks. :3
    And he's the cutest thing to sleep with. His breathing sounds like a little kitten. XD

10. I love to cuddle with my wife, I gotta agree though her hair gets everywhere and I always end up laying on it. But other than that nothing beats having a beautiful woman pressed into my body.

11. yeah its extra kinky when im fucking a touch of death, actually no it would probably bring up bad memories of the breast cancer days with mom and id end up getting all sad and leaving to smoke a bowl. lmao

12. i cuddle with my wife b/c i want to. She's soft, smooth, warm, comforting, relaxing, amazing, loving, caring, empathetic, beautiful, and my love. If that makes me a pussy then so be it. i'm a VERY happy one when in bed or on the couch with her.

13. #13 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    o_O
    I have my friends that will hit my tit when I'm being an ass (which is a lot of the time. XD). And I remember I had a friend that was highly oblivious to everything and did that, and I frowned with the reply, "Dude... Don't do that. I could get breast cancer."

They totally believed me, too. It sounds fucked up as shit, and I'm not mocking the cancer itself. It's just funny as balls when I get a reaction.

14. #14 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    Awh, I feel yah. I miss my boy. I'll see him next month though, hopefully.

15. Cuddling ftw :) seriously though I agree. Im a pretty anxious person but if I'm with my boyfriend and he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight against him... All that seems to melt away. Then I'm just left with this overwhelming calm feeling

16. My wife says she can't describe the feeling other than to say that she knows that if something happened i would die to protect her. Not that nothing will happen if i'm there, just knowing that i'm there with HER.

17. #17 IThinkItsTime, May 15, 2011
    I know right? I have major anxiety issues and get panic attacks a lot, so when I'm balling my eyes out he'll hold me and hush me. I get so calm. I feel like a baby when that happens, but I'm glad he cares enough for me to even acknowledge how I'm feeling.

18. #18 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Sounds like me. I haven't smoked in a while so I could work on it. The doctor had me medication for panic attacks that was awful to come off. Now I have a different one that's still addictive so I try not to take it .every time i feel scared he puts his arms around me and breathes with me. He holds me tight and tells me I'll be ok and i feel so safe. Never felt safer in my life then when his arms are around me. One time I woke up from a nightmare and I guess i was calling out for him so when I opened my eyes he was running over to me. It feels so good to know someone is right there with you :) and that no matter what you are safe and they won't let anything bad happen.

19. I'm a fan of cuddling if its with the right person. There is nothing worse than trying to cuddle with someone who is just awkward and just doesn't fit with you.

20. I know what you mean.