Cuban cigar/ crazy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steveoo, Aug 26, 2010.

1. So last night after going through some crazy shit (bud searching, car broken down, etc etc) we ended up at my friends house with a fat sack of some beasters. (To describe "us" one half black kid, some girl with a skin disorder, a skinny hot red headed vegetarian, a scene kid and a kid named beauden (bo) ).
    So we ended up at jermaines house after being helped back into town by a firefighter (some belt was rubbing through the evaporator hose, almost cracked the block). He's almost nineteen and lives at home, and his moms boyfriend is chill as fuck. He was in the cuban military and shit, so after like 6 blunts he says hell be back. None of us were exactly sure what he said because he has a thick accent, and he comes back like three minutes later out of his room and brings this huge ass cuban cigar. Now I'm no connissuer of tobacco, but I knew two things: 1. This is the best tobacco in the world, and 2. Not many people in the united states ever have the opportunity to smoke these. Now I'm usually anti-tobacco and hate the smell/taste of it but god damn I was not about to miss this opportunity.
    It was so smoothe, and legitimately tasted good. There's really no way to describe the taste of a cuban short of trying it, but needless to say ill never smoke another tobacco product (wraps aside).
    Another high point of the night:
    A 95lbs vegetarian almost smoked me under, it was her first time legitimately getting high. She ripped like a champ.

Peace blades,
    Stevo

2. Hell yeah man! I would LOVE to get my hands on a cuban!!

3. Yummy, cuban cigars.

4. Nice. Cuban cigars are the shit