Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Amazed you got yours on a Saturday
    I was only checking my emails 10-4 Monday -friday

2. in conn ?

3. in ct. ?

4. Yes these are about the Connecticut program

5. I submitted on 10/5, was told the wait would be *at least* 30 days. Seems pretty consistent that temp cards come in right around the 30-day mark.

6. My friend got his temp on the 13th day and permanent on the 28th so I am hoping

• Like Like x 1
  7. When did he submit? Maybe they work them based on severity of condition (I.e) if someone is terminal they work those as a priority

8. I just received my temp letter . Exactly 30 days and on a Sunday which I found odd.

9. Oh nice - what dispensary did you choose? How long until you could get an appt?

10. Ct. wait time after submitting application to Ct. .I submitted on 9/17/18 and just received the temp. card on 10/15/18 , 29 days . I was told by everyone that they were backed up and to expect a 6 to 8 week wait time .

11. We’re you able to get an appt at the dispensary yet?

12. Bristol , The Healing something?

13. Appt for this wed.

14. I did my application after I got my ex from my doc and canna docs
    To send the stuff into the state I was told to go to the dispensary it makes things go quicker
    That’s how my friend did his as well

15. Sorry my rx

16. Submitted mine 10/4, will update.

17. here's hoping

18. Submitted mine on the 9/30. Have not recieved anything yet. Did the status update email, they sent me an email back saying they are not doing status updates at this time lol. So if you submit through a dispensary it happens faster than submitting it yourself? That seems crazy. I thought it was like you submitt and your in line. But I guess not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. There's no reason submitting through a dispensary should be faster- they do it by logging into your biznet account, just the same as if you were doing it yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I spoke to some at the ct medical marijauna program they said at this time they are working on applications sent on 9/21
    I submitted on 10/4 and he said I should get my temp card the end of next week
    I hope this info helps your date is coming up soon!!

• Like Like x 1