Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hey guys I know this probably gets asked a lot. Is it correct I can use my temporary email certification to go to the dispensary?
    I saw this and was confused if I'm able to go after I sent in my application to the state or not. It's been 2 weeks today since I sent it in.

How Long to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Connecticut
    How long does the full process take?
    The process depends on how quickly the patient can provide the requirements needed to get a card. The sooner we receive records, the sooner a patient will be scheduled an appointment to see the physician and get approved. Once the application is mailed, a patient is allowed to use and possess marijuana until your card is approved by the state.

2. Yes, the Email will let you go to the dispensary.
    I applied on 6/19 and still havent heard from them. Thursday is day #30 and I will be emailing them first thing. The wait is killing me!

3. Update! Just got the email! You should get yours later today or tomorrow

4. Congrats on getting your card. Im currently waiting for the email, dr submitted on 8/30/18 so so this Saturday, 9/29 is day #30 for me, im hoping it comes Friday or before so i dont have to wait till next week. Does the email come from the same address as the confirmation email they sent when i paid? Do you remember what time of day you got the email? Ugh this wait is killing me i keep refreshing my email every 20 min hoping one of these times it will be there.

6. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THE STATE OF CT EMAILS ME MY TEMP. CARD WHICH CAN TAKE 4 TO 8 WEEKS AT THIS TIME .

7. WHAT STATE ?

8. Conn.

9. I applied on 9/28 - just curious if you remember when you submitted your application - curious if it’ll take the full 30 days?

10. 9/17

11. 9/17 same day as md signed off on paperwork

12. And when did you get your temp email? Or your still waiting?

13. info send in on 9/17 . I have been told that they are 1-2 months behind on processing new applications by both the doctor and my chosen clinic. Kind of sucks.

14. That sucks, wwe’ll update the thread if you get yours sooner. I guess it makes sense they are behind with the new medical conditions added.

15. That the only way I was able to qualify

16. Me too

17. My dr sent my recommendation to the state Aug 30th, got my email with the temp card 9/26.

18. I put in my application on 9/8 and I'm still waiting.

19. 9/2 for me and still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I believe you will get yours very soon.