Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. And first time visit at the dispensary is tomorrow. Wow. That was so easy.

2. Just have to update this thread. Completed app online on 6-14-19 and received the e-mail today 7-8-19. So 24 calendar days for me and 15 business days. Not bad I guess. Looking for help with post back fusion pain. Still a skeptic, but decided to give it a try.

3. I applied 6-19-19. Still waiting for temp email

4. My application was received 6/27.
    Currently still waiting for my temp email.

5. It always will take the full 30 days in general
    You can call and reach people occasionally but they will tell you the same thing.
    What ever the wait time posted is .... that’s how long it will be

6. Just curious, have you had any luck so far ?

7. #227 Zenartista, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Just an update here if anyone is curious

I submitted my application on 6/27/19
    I received my temporary email today 7/19/19 at 6pm.

16 business days from the day it got submitted. Pretty stoked especially since I was not expecting anything until the beginning of august.

8. HEY!!

I paid on 7/12. today is my 20th day. you got your card in 20 calendar days too. I PRAY i get mine.

was only 13 days ago you got yours. THE WAIT IS TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO GO TO CCC ALREADY and buy everything lol

9. ok now that im reading your post, it says you got it "today 7/17" but you posted on the 20th. did u get it on the 20th or the 17th lol. cuz then i prob still gotta wait 3 or 4 days :/

• Agree Agree x 1

10. Hey. I edited my post. I mistyped the date

I got mine on 7/19 16 calendar days since 6/27 when I submitted everything.

Good luck getting your card. Doesn’t seem to be too long of a wait.

I actually also got my permanent card last Friday. Super fast but the just feels like it takes forever lol.

11. you are amazing.. so i will prob get wed or thursday. i cannot wait already!!! im going to be going to ccc in bethel. the menu is making me drool. im so ready to put down like 3 or 4 hundred for a goodie bag. no idea about anything besides flower and like.... shatter

• Like Like x 1
  12. I submitted my renewal today and was shocked to see that I was immediately approved within seconds! I received my renewal approval email at the same time. Great job CT!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

13. 2019, October UPDATE
    Wait time for my temp card was 10 business days or 15 days total (10/9-10/25) Hope that helps.

14. I applied 10/23, today is 14 business days (15 if you include Veterans Day)
    or 21 calendar days. Still awaiting approval. The wait is absolutely killing me.

15. I applied on November 1, 2019 just received my temporary today November 18,2019 at 1:53pm it took 11 business days 17 calendar days now I’m waiting on the card in the mail hope this helps

16. Wtf? I applied 10/23 and still haven’t been approved. That’s so unfair :(

17. Wow I emailed them twice and recompleted my application on Biz net twice to change my documents maybe the emails got their attention Yikes sorry to hear that

18. I’ll send them one tomorrow morning seeing if maybe they can help out. thank you for the update though :)

19. No problem I hope it worked out the wait time is unreal

20. I got my card the 19th after emailing them. Apparently although I paid by debit card, I selected check and apparently my application didn’t come up for review. Everything’s good now though :)