Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. #181 juke52, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Perspective from another state:

I just got my medical card in IL. The wait time in Illinois was set at 90 days. No matter when you applied, the state sat on your application for 90 days before issuing a card. Many people waited longer, a few people got cards a few days sooner, but 90 days was apparently set as the wait time for everyone, even though no such wait time was written into the law. So 30 days looks pretty good from my perspective :)

The good news is that as of Feb. 1, Illinois gives provisional access within 24 hours of submitting your paperwork.

2. My application was sent in on 1/19/19 and I’m still waiting !

3. My app was sent mid to late Jan 2019, still waiting as well! How do we find out where they are in the process

4. I don’t know. My info says not to contact until 30 business days have passed. The waiting is so stressful!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The wait is stressful

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome! When did you apply?

7. Ohh nice so o should get mine sometime soon hopefully !

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m hoping any day now.. I applied on the 15th

9. Someone here said they got theirs and they applied on the 19th, are you sure you didnt receive an email, even though I’m sure that’s a dumb question lol

10. I applied on 1/12 and still have not received my temp card email. I just sent an email to them today asking for an update. Why would ppl who submitted after me get their card already?? that is just awful!

11. Did you email or call ? & if so, what was the response ? It is crazy though, I would’ve thought they were on a first come first serve kind of servicing but I guess not, I wonder why that is and what’s their reasoning behind it.

12. I just emailed them tonight. I’ll let you know when and how they respond.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks, I’m very interested to know what’s going on

14. Thanks, I’m very interested to know what’s going on

15. I definitely checked.. if anything happens I’ll keep you guys posted

16. 1/19/19 :)

17. I would think it goes in order, right? I hope you get some answers ASAP!

18. check your junk or spam in your email

19. i applied on the 24th and still waiting