Crystals in my bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pa Nugs420, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I bought a fresh bowl and there's little crystal like things stuck to the inside of the glass. I was told it's color changing glass and that's why. And I didn't buy it from a head shop so I can't go and ask. Any idea what they might be? Sorry the pic is kind of choppy it was taken with my iPod.

Attached Files:

2. its glitter. your gay.

3. Is it inside the glass, or stuck to the glass?

if its stuck to the glass i'd find something to wash it out. If its inside the glass it was put there by the glassblower and is 100% fine. Its encased in glass and will not give you any issues.

4. Yeah it's inside the glass. But it is stuck. It's not like moving around in there if you get what I'm saying.

5. its frit.

6. You could always just go to a head shop and ask anyway. I'm sure they wouldn't mind providing you with some help :wave:

7. Be sure that it IS IN FACT not shit sitting inside the pipe. Shady ass motherfuckers that sell pipes out of gas stations (assuming this is where you bought it since you said it was not at a HS) bring pipes in as necklaces. As long as it only has "2" holes when it's brought into America, then it is considered jewelery. So, once smuggled here, the third hole, usually the bowl, is drilled in. This leaves glass shards inside the pipe. Now no one wants this shit in their throat. Literally, it could kill you. Be careful man, don't buy pipes from gas stations. Support your LHS 100% of the time, not the terrorists bringing shitty shit into the USA. Just a heads up...

8. [​IMG]

9. No i bought off a friend. Not a gas station. he bought it from a head shop but idk which one or where.

10. must be some of that crystal meth..

11. #11 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol....

12. pic too blurry

13. Thats definitely a drill out pipe. Ive seen millions of those things it seems like. With glass in them.

Please break it fast and buy a piece that wont make you inhale glass.

14. ALERT ALERT! Drugs are not to be discussed in this forum. The DEA will be showing up at your door to take you away.

:smoke:

15. ISO, and sea salt in a ziplock bag... if that shits still in there after you're done cleaning it, and you wash it with water I'm gonna assume you're safe.