Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crystals in Hash Brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by collieherbsman, Feb 27, 2014.

1. the other day i bought a hash brownie. they are crazzzyy good! i only had like half and i was MESSED UP! im pretty sure its just weed but ive never had one before this sooo idk..but some people are vomiting and getting waayy too fucked up on them and when i was lookin at it, i saw these green crystals. they kinda look like really small sprinkles (i know theyre not) but theres only a few and im wonderin if it was laced with something else (besides weed) or if thats normal for a brownie? anyone know if hash brownies have green crystals in them??
    btw- it looks like a pretty normal brownie...brown, no frosting, no sprinkles..just a normal brownie

2. #2 Heroic Dose, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    green crystals as in bits of weed plant matter?

because nothing crystallized is gonna bake and reform like that. it wasnt laced.

3. I seriously doubt it was laced with anything, most any other drug on the planet is incapable of withstanding baking temperatures.

4. lol edibles can fuck you up, and make you puke. especially on an empty stomach

5. lol thanks everyone

6. If it was hash it might have been a piece of it you found in there. I wouldn't freak out about it.