Crystal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by vuudoo85, Apr 16, 2008.

1. These seeds are from marijuana-seeds.nl. I bought the value pack which comes with 10 White Widows, 10 Crystals, 10 Ice, and 5 (free) Thai Stick. They're not femenized. I'm starting first with six Crystal seeds to get the hang of growing.

400W HPS with reflector

04/11/08
    Germinated 6 Crystal seeds.
    -Ziplock bag, paper towels, natural spring water, and my breath.

04/15/08
    Planted them into their own mini biodegradable pots using Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix.
    a.\tPlant 1: ~1 inch root w/o seed shell
    b.\tPlant 2: ~1.25 inch root w/o seed shell
    c.\tPlant 3: ~1 inch root with seed shell
    d.\tPlant 4: ~1.75 inch root w/o seed shell
    e.\tPlant 5: ~1.25 inch root with seed shell
    f.\tPlant 6: ~1.25 inch root with seed shell

2. As for my set up:
    400W HPS with reflector.
    Unrated 4' Florescent light (right now I plan on positioning it facing upwards).
    Oscillating fan.
    Green Fuse organic root stimulator.
    Green Fuse organic growth stimulator.
    Green Fuse organic bloom stimulator.
    Peat Moss/Dolomite Lime/Pine Mulch medium.

I'm looking to purchase a CO2 enrichment system within a couple weeks. Right now, they're still in a small easy to move tray so I'll just toss it outside when I get home from work (I work PM so the sun comes out when I come home).

4/16/08

Since it's my desire to have all females (of course) I'm going to rename the plants. As the males come out, I might decide to breed the best one or just belittle them for having female names and then kill them.

So far 2,4, and 6 have broken soil.
    Alyssa: N/A
    Bella: First true leaves.
    Christine: N/A
    Denise: Cotyledon.
    Erica: N/A
    Fiona: Hypocotyl.

Sorry I don't have any pictures up. All I have is a camera phone and I don't have the USB connector. But I just ordered one so as soon as it comes I'll be posting pics.